Swinging NOW WITH VIDEO!

Bailey

The answer to that is

I'm sooo ok with open relationships (I can honestly go either way, as with most things) but I think it's all about the love you have with that 1 other person, I dont like the idea of mentally and emotionally loving someone else, but physically if its a mutual understanding and your safe and it's no emotional connection, I dont see whats wrong with it. And I'm noticing more people feel that way, and I say hey, its evolution. And at the end of it, love is all that matters.

at the end of it we won't have love, instead everyone will just be in a fuck free for all, and why bother working on relationships when you could just order sex like pizza? Or rent a date for companionship, lease love never buy and commit to it because jeez there's so much out here why not have it all?

at the end of it we won't have love, instead everyone will just be in a fuck free for all, and why bother working on relationships when you could just order sex like pizza? Or rent a date for companionship, lease love never buy and commit to it because jeez there's so much out here why not have it all?

Because good sex and companionship dont equal 100% real genuine love, if thats what your looking for, and theres relationships where you can have both. But I think as a society people are realizing and accepting marriage and monogamy arent for everyone and arent needed, hell even love for some but the flip side of that is theres definitely people who just arent with that, who are strictly 1 women/man people. Basically open relationships and swinging, and all this stuff has been around forever, but it's just more accepted and less looked down upon and judged, which is VERY good.

Swinging is not that common. Monogamy is not dead. But I do believe relationships and it's definition are evolving, because it has a different meaning to everyone.

does that mean I have to screen muthafuckas for what the definition of a relationship is?.....Nevermind scratch dat....duh :rolleyes:

does that mean I have to screen muthafuckas for what the definition of a relationship is?.....Nevermind scratch dat....duh :rolleyes:

Hehe, of course you do! Some folks say one thing and do another.

Oooop! :whistle:

But do you honestly see any benefit in swinging?

I don't think it works long term, maybe in the short term sure, but if you are like the folks in that video link you're young, and probably don't have kids, because kids kinda force a marriage/relationship to be stable. We talked about this in my Sociology class today as a current event, the professor said this is nothing new as we all know but it just seems now we are really getting away from two monogamous people. It's as if to say I can have both worlds be selfish and not commit to any one thing therefore I hold no responsibility. I also don't really know too many guys that want to watch their own wives get fucked. Plus if there is no kissing, or any rules that bar this of that, well rules are made to be broken, as soon as you say don't someone will. No kissing during sex is so fucking boring to me :thumbdown:

There is, its sex with someone else who wants you just physically, but still having someone who you love at the end of the night.

okay but let's say both parties in the relationship are not equally vested in doing the open thing? I mean let's say it was either the guy or woman's idea, and the idea turns old on someone's part but not the other, does that mean the one that is having a blast (literally) and wants to keep going gets to? No they don't. I read about these so=called open relationships and everything I read says they simply do not work in the long term.

I don't think it works long term, maybe in the short term sure, but if you are like the folks in that video link you're young, and probably don't have kids, because kids kinda force a marriage/relationship to be stable. We talked about this in my Sociology class today as a current event, the professor said this is nothing new as we all know but it just seems now we are really getting away from two monogamous people. It's as if to say I can have both worlds be selfish and not commit to any one thing therefore I hold no responsibility. I also don't really know too many guys that want to watch their own wives get fucked. Plus if there is no kissing, or any rules that bar this of that, well rules are made to be broken, as soon as you say don't someone will. No kissing during sex is so fucking boring to me :thumbdown:

BUT, theres more than plenty of Husbands and wives and couples with kids who cheat behind their backs. I think kids would force a open relationship to be more secret, but I have to disagree about kids forcing a relationship to be stable, hell in many men and womens cases its the opposite, sometimes people want something other than their home/family life so they do they sneakin and creepin on the side. I think it's fair to commit your heart but leave your body open for others if it's mutual. A sad truth is like you said theres mostly guys who want to have open physical relationships but when their women/girl wants too, then NO. "I can cheat all I want cause I'm a man and it's my nature, but you cant". I've always hated that, and I'm glad I never had that kind of thinking, and it's such a barbaric stupid attitude and mentality of "thats just the way it is, men can do it and be cool, women cant, they'll be sluts". My thing is if it's ok for me to roam, it should be ok with you too. Thats the key to all relationships, everything has to be FAIR, and have a complete understanding.

The thing you have to keep in mind to is, just because your in a open relationship does not mean your going and looking every single night (like just because you have ice cream in your freezer your not going to eat it with every meal) it's about you in the long run can have fun physically with someone else, and not have to worry about anything (except being safe ofcourse). And it's also not a score card lol, you dont have to out do the other person.

okay but let's say both parties in the relationship are not equally vested in doing the open thing? I mean let's say it was either the guy or woman's idea, and the idea turns old on someone's part but not the other, does that mean the one that is having a blast (literally) and wants to keep going gets to? No they don't. I read about these so=called open relationships and everything I read says they simply do not work in the long term.

LOL if they arent equally vested in doing the open relationship then they shouldnt do it lol, and if 1 person is DYING too but your not, cut the fucker out lol. And if you do it openly together but then you get tired of it, but the other person doesn't then again, bye bye lol. I dont see anything wrong with it. Yea I hear all the statistics and stuff too, but my cousins who've been married for over 50 yrs, do and always have had a open relationship, and they have 4 kids and REALLY love each other, and according to most of the family, they kept it secret from the kids until the kids were old enough to figure it out, but they're really fine, thats all the statistic I need lol. But on the flip side I (ofcourse) know of couples who it does not work out for, and it is what it is, again, monogamy isnt for everyone (and it's not a man or women thing) some people arent meant to be in 1 relationship for the rest of their lives.

BUT, theres more than plenty of Husbands and wives and couples with kids who cheat behind their backs. I think kids would force a open relationship to be more secret, but I have to disagree about kids forcing a relationship to be stable, hell in many men and womens cases its the opposite, sometimes people want something other than their home/family life so they do they sneakin and creepin on the side. I think it's fair to commit your heart but leave your body open for others if it's mutual. A sad truth is like you said theres mostly guys who want to have open physical relationships but when their women/girl wants too, then NO. "I can cheat all I want cause I'm a man and it's my nature, but you cant". I've always hated that, and I'm glad I never had that kind of thinking, and it's such a barbaric stupid attitude and mentality of "thats just the way it is, men can do it and be cool, women cant, they'll be sluts". My thing is if it's ok for me to roam, it should be ok with you too. Thats the key to all relationships, everything has to be FAIR, and have a complete understanding.

The thing you have to keep in mind to is, just because your in a open relationship does not mean your going and looking every single night (like just because you have ice cream in your freezer your not going to eat it with every meal) it's about you in the long run can have fun physically with someone else, and not have to worry about anything (except being safe ofcourse). And it's also not a score card lol, you dont have to out do the other person.

BUT IT IS, I KNOW A COUPLE THAT ARE GAY IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP AND HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME, ONE SAID TO ME DON'T TELL THE OTHER THIS OR THAT HAPPEN. THEY COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER, ESP MEN, WHO GOT THE HOTTER LAY? COULD I GET A PIECE TOO? OR I HAVE TO GET A HOT DUDE NOW BECAUSE YOU DID. OR THEY SAY SHIT LIKE "WE CLOSED THE RELATIONSHIP" I BE LIKE....UM IT'S MONDAY.... :rolleyes: IF THE SHIT WAS OKAY WHY THE OPENING AND CLOSING AND COMPETING?

LOL if they arent equally vested in doing the open relationship then they shouldnt do it lol, and if 1 person is DYING too but your not, cut the fucker out lol. And if you do it openly together but then you get tired of it, but the other person doesn't then again, bye bye lol. I dont see anything wrong with it. Yea I hear all the statistics and stuff too, but my cousins who've been married for over 50 yrs, do and always have had a open relationship, and they have 4 kids and REALLY love each other, and according to most of the family, they kept it secret from the kids until the kids were old enough to figure it out, but they're really fine, thats all the statistic I need lol. But on the flip side I (ofcourse) know of couples who it does not work out for, and it is what it is, again, monogamy isnt for everyone (and it's not a man or women thing) some people arent meant to be in 1 relationship for the rest of their lives.

That's just too much instability for me, I like shit to be special, my body is special, and part of our relationship is we share our bodies with each other, plus I have seen the backside to this too, it if was cool why the masks? Fuck what people think, no masks do you. If it was cool why when in the bar that couple gets dogged out as "oh them two be fucking everyone but they together"...Chile I can't.

BUT IT IS, I KNOW A COUPLE THAT ARE GAY IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP AND HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME, ONE SAID TO ME DON'T TELL THE OTHER THIS OR THAT HAPPEN. THEY COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER, ESP MEN, WHO GOT THE HOTTER LAY? COULD I GET A PIECE TOO? OR I HAVE TO GET A HOT DUDE NOW BECAUSE YOU DID. OR THEY SAY SHIT LIKE "WE CLOSED THE RELATIONSHIP" I BE LIKE....UM IT'S MONDAY.... :rolleyes: IF THE SHIT WAS OKAY WHY THE OPENING AND CLOSING AND COMPETING?

BUT THATS NOT EVERY OPEN RELATIONSHIP LOL, And ofcourse I've seen that kind too, and.....it's fuckin messy. I dont think a good relationship should have a competition in that way, but hey it might work for some people (I dont see how, but it's not my thing). My thing is, if we're in a open relationship, I dont give 2 shits about how good 1 of your side pieces look, and how good it was, I'd just care about, "were you safe". If the open relationship is used as just a score card, then theres really no neeed to have it open, but again, it works for some people I guess.

That's just too much instability for me, I like shit to be special, my body is special, and part of our relationship is we share our bodies with each other, plus I have seen the backside to this too, it if was cool why the masks? Fuck what people think, no masks do you. If it was cool why when in the bar that couple gets dogged out as "oh them two be fucking everyone but they together"...Chile I can't.

Then it's just not for you, but it just works for people, and in time is more and more OK. WAIT.....they still do the mask stuff? LOL Wow I thought that went out with the 80s lol. And regular couples who cheat on each other and everyone in town but the 1 they're married to knows, can get dogged the same way.

Archived