Christina Aguilera’s new album will make you “shit yourself”

bu.

According to Christina Aguilera’s make-up artist her new “CD” is going to make her “fighters” shit themselves.

‘Taking to Twitter’ Stephen Sollitto said, apropos of nothing: “OMG Fighters!!! When u hear this next CD u r going to Sh_T urselves!!!!!! Seriously.”

Seriously.

He continued: “U r following the Queen.. Seriously. Line up. U WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED FIGHTERS!!!!!”

Getting a bit more specific in terms of what we might expect, he added: “NON of u r ready for her next ballad. NON!!!”

‘NON’.

There are very few details about the album as yet but there’s the stuff about Xenomania but it doesn’t look like that came to anything. although there were rumours a while back of some Max Martin involvement so that’s exciting. Perhaps not exciting enough to make us shit ourselves but we haven’t heard the songs yet so let’s not rule it out.

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/christina-aguileras-new-album-will-make-you-shit-yourself/93007/

==============================

YAS for Legendtina Balladuilera.

:umm: at her fanbase being called "Fighters" though...naming a fanbase is so tacky now.

It's very possible she can top "You Slayed Me"..she's taking voice lessons and I'm not gonna be able to take her giving emotions thru her singing.. :cry: And if she's working with Siallah, then I know I won't be able to take. :cry:

YES at Siallah! They need to slay me!

tumblr_lyyfzyvHQC1qix84s.gif

All I Need.. :wub:

You can tell the influence of Sia on "I Am"..Christina sounds very confident and "grand" on that song.

:wub:! It's such a solid album!

She needs that hype... only on a bigger level. I'm not here for make-up artists touting their boss's work. :filenails:

YES @ the 'You Lost Me' love. THAT SONG. -_-:wub:

I hope it's not a case of it being hyped up just for it to be a let down. It seems to be a trend lately.

Well, when you're recording an album who the fuck else would have heard it besides the producers, people at the label, and family/friends?

Not the point tool :blink:

I don't care who heard it but when someone you have on payroll says something you did is FUCKING GREAT... That's not something to get hot and bothered over

If my boss made something, I'd kiss his ass too... I'm on his payroll

Not the point tool :blink:

I don't care who heard it but when someone you have on payroll says something you did is FUCKING GREAT... That's not something to get hot and bothered over

If my boss made something, I'd kiss his ass too... I'm on his payroll

Just because you choose to be a kiss-ass doesn't mean that everyone else lives their life that way

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1