Christina Aguilera’s new album will make you “shit yourself”

bu.

actually i got out the house because my neighborhood wasn't the ghetto was safe :wave:

lmfao was that supposed to be an insult? :lol::fail: and what does being closed off from the world have to do with whether or not you lived in the ghetto? :wtf:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WzZq3tYpfrA

Every young artist out today is or was influenced by whitney at some point and while you wont look at that video just admit that you were wrong for coming into the thread with out reading it and lets move on

And that was almost a personal attack so watch it

lol he's being dumb and trust me his personal attacks are like throwing a bucket of confetti in my face. It's harmless to me coming from a guy who didn't wanna be black, don't like black guys, and has issues. I'm better in every way and I mean every way. :coffee:

A personal attack :blink: where... I was talking about my life and how I didn't grow up in the ghetto...

It's only a personal attack if you took it personal.... Then it's not my problem. :coffee:

Now if you want to see a personal attack see Joejoe's post about my alledge lack black pride... Now that's personally but you won't do anything about that because of incompetence. :coffee: