Christina Aguilera’s new album will make you “shit yourself”

bu.

Just because you choose to be a kiss-ass doesn't mean that everyone else lives their life that way

Truth

I dont care how much I'm getting paid, if I dont like somethin from my boss (even if it was Janet) is so fucking great and advertise the hell out of it when I dont feel that way, unless I was paid extra too that is, even then I'd put hints of sarcasim in it so it still would seem a little less genuine, but thats just me. :coffee:

Truth

I dont care how much I'm getting paid, if I dont like somethin from my boss (even if it was Janet) is so fucking great and advertise the hell out of it when I dont feel that way, unless I was paid extra too that is, even then I'd put hints of sarcasim in it so it still would seem a little less genuine, but thats just me. :coffee:

LIES... i guess we'll never know since you won't be working with Janet Jackson or Xtina for that matter

it doesn't take much to bull shit online... you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet

Just because you choose to be a kiss-ass doesn't mean that everyone else lives their life that way

this lil stunt from her hairdresser's twitter should be taken with a grain of salt... end of story

LIES... i guess we'll never know since you won't be working with Janet Jackson or Xtina for that matter

it doesn't take much to bull shit online... you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet

LOFL, oh you'd love that wouldnt you, then maybe I can be bitter about everything too. Sorry but let's just say the odds are kinda in my favor, so......yea, I would love to see your evidence and reasoning behind why I wont work with them, that'll be a good laugh. I mean did I not work with Whitney Houston? OH YEA I did didnt I. :lol:

I say what I mean and I mean what I say, again, if I dont like what my bosses stuff, I'm not going out of my way to promote it without being asked or paid extra too, or contractually obligated to. No matter who it is, I'd just be quiet about it, and if I didnt want to hurt their feelings with my thoughts, I'd tell them the positives about it if they asked, but theres noway in hell I'm personally going out of my way to lie with nothing to gain. TRUTH :coffee:

• Upvote 1

LOFL, oh you'd love that wouldnt you, then maybe I can be bitter about everything too. Sorry but let's just say the odds are kinda in my favor, so......yea, I would love to see your evidence and reasoning behind why I wont work with them, that'll be a good laugh. I mean did I not work with Whitney Houston? OH YEA I did didnt I. :lol:

I say what I mean and I mean what I say, again, if I dont like what my bosses stuff, I'm not going out of my way to promote it without being asked or paid extra too, or contractually obligated to. No matter who it is, I'd just be quiet about it, and if I didnt want to hurt their feelings with my thoughts, I'd tell them the positives about it if they asked, but theres noway in hell I'm personally going out of my way to lie with nothing to gain. TRUTH :coffee:

I don't know who that is

blah blah blah... Xtina's gonna flop either way (i didn't read what I crossed off)

egocentric: people who have difficulty seeing things from anothers perspective and tend to think that everybody should see things as they do.

:excited:

The apricot scarf was worn by nick. Nothing in the words refer to mick :whistle:

Im not familiar with her work.. What songs has she written? Is she relevant in today's music?

That's nice ^_^ See ya

:lmao: Yup, her duet with Jordan Sparks just entered the charts at #84, and had musical tributes at The Grammy's and Billboard music awards, and has a movie coming out in August which will more than likely open at #1, oh and she's a undisputed and unmatched legend,despite your hate and fails at pretending not to recognize the legacy, it was cute tho, :wave:

you're dismissed :coffee:

• Upvote 1

:lmao: Yup, her duet with Jordan Sparks just entered the charts at #84, and had musical tributes at The Grammy's and Billboard music awards, and has a movie coming out in August which will more than likely open at #1, oh and she's a undisputed and unmatched legend,despite your hate and fails at pretending not to recognize the legacy, it was cute tho, :wave:

#84? I, and millions of others, don't pay attention to anything over 20... I'm not familiar with her work... Sorry

LIFE is my favorite cereal, and I got it, and I LIVE! Yassssss!

And dead at Game trying to act like Whitney Houston isn't one of the biggest icons to ever live.

• Upvote 3