Chris Brown- Fortune album snippets

CK1Czar

chris-brown-fortune-cover.jpg

Chris Brown won a Grammy for F.A.M.E. and now he’s ready to share his Fortune. With anticipation building, the R&B superstar offers a taste of his fifth album featuring the singles “Strip,” “Turn Up the Music,” “Sweet Love,” “Till I Die,” and “Don’t Wake Me Up.”

Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, Nas, Kevin McCall, and Sevyn fill out the guest list, with production from Polow Da Don, The Runners, The Underdogs, Boi-1da, Tha Bizness, Danja, William Orbit, and Brown, who co-produced three records.

Listen to 30-second snippets from the deluxe edition before it arrives on July 3.

Link Below:

Chris Brown- Fortune

well all his albums are flops maybe for except exclusive, his singles never reflect the cohesion and worthiness of his albums, theyre just never anything to rave about IMO

thats a given usher actually makes good albums as a whole not just singles

Damn Ralphie, where dem lies at? I cant find them.

Does Chris have a "Confessions" or "Velvet Rope" type album? I thought the Rihanna incident would of been a perfect time for that. He just has no substance to me

He's a rapper.. He doesn't know how to express himself through his music.. He just write lyrics to instrumentals and calls them songs

He's a rapper.. He doesn't know how to express himself through his music.. He just write lyrics to instrumentals and calls them songs

You clearly haven't listen to his albums then. He has plenty of songs on his albums that are personal. They aren't singles, so you'd have to listen to his albums to know of them.

You clearly haven't listen to his albums then. He has plenty of songs on his albums that are personal. They aren't singles, so you'd have to listen to his albums to know of them.

Well thats not his fault or anyone who hasnt, he's a shitty singer with a whiny wimpy voice :coffee:

It's hard to get thru his 18 track albums -_- with that voice

IT REALLY IS, I had to sit through like 5 tracks of 1 of his albums on a road trip with my little cousin.....it was HELLLL, and I'm so glad when she fell asleep we took that bitch out and hid it, and put in some Janet and jammed. And had the nerve to slaughter This Christmas and Try A Little Tenderness............if he desserved a punch in the face for anything before beating down Rihanna and being a douche, it's that.

IT REALLY IS, I had to sit through like 5 tracks of 1 of his albums on a road trip with my little cousin.....it was HELLLL, and I'm so glad when she fell asleep we took that bitch out and hid it, and put in some Janet and jammed. And had the nerve to slaughter This Christmas and Try A Little Tenderness............if he desserved a punch in the face for anything before beating down Rihanna and being a douche, it's that.

:lmao: