Anybody else still drunk from New Years or am I all alone?

King Baby

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a ho...a random ho that'll sleep with any woman that'll have you...and your CVS brand lube :excited: :excited: :excited:

I'm not a ho. I'm an innocent virgin. :blush:

Isn't there a Janet vs Beyonce vid you should be watching? :coffee:

Well he is telling the truth about you though. :whistle:

All women want me :coffee: By the time I've rattled their kitty kats it doesnt matter to them which brand I'm using :excited:

There's nothing innocent.. and CERTAINLY nothing virgin about you :coffee:

All women want me :coffee: By the time I've rattled their kitty kats it doesnt matter to them which brand I'm using :excited:

There's nothing innocent.. and CERTAINLY nothing virgin about you :coffee:

Yes they all want you, after you've spiked they're drink with whatever you took when you gave that guy you're number. :excited: :excited: :excited:

And now you're mad that I'm a innocent virgin too... :sigh: It seems that everything I do bothers you. Poor rattled thing... :(

AND BITCH YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WATCHING MY JANET VS BEYONCE VIDEO...I'm not gonna tell you again. :coffee:

Yes they all want you, after you've spiked they're drink with whatever you took when you gave that guy you're number. :excited: :excited: :excited:

And now you're mad that I'm a innocent virgin too... :sigh: It seems that everything I do bothers you. Poor rattled thing... :(

AND BITCH YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WATCHING MY JANET VS BEYONCE VIDEO...I'm not gonna tell you again. :coffee:

Spiked it with my charm, sex appeal, and amazing personality :blush:

You saying your a virgin is like me saying I'm 5 feet tall :umm: