Anybody else still drunk from New Years or am I all alone?

King Baby

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent had sex this year yet and no midnight kiss but my 31year old ex had a blast with his 20 year old bf

The sex was great though...Now its just one morem person I need to have sex with before I become a born again virgin... :excited:

I see this person in ther gym all the time...We had sex twice before, but it was that good that before I become a born again virgin I have to get it again... :devil:

I had sex for the first time this year last night. But be careful, you know you can't tell these up tight people on here anything :sigh:

PS: Stop trying to blame the alcohol :coffee:

I was in the clubFriday night and I looked around and noticed I had sex with 75% of the people there. >_<

Thats whorish, and I am known to be classy and sophistcated. :coffee:

Stop hating... >_<

Um excuse you I was in in Invited to Florida 3 times and he paid for our tickets to punta ca.a it's too nad for him I canceled my flight and still have a flight coming since they don't refund so after winter quarter I'm going to Miami oh and after the break up I had the airline email him the cancellation

Um excuse you I was in in Invited to Florida 3 times and he paid for our tickets to punta ca.a it's too nad for him I canceled my flight and still have a flight coming since they don't refund so after winter quarter I'm going to Miami oh and after the break up I had the airline email him the cancellation

Are you inviting me to Miami? :unsure: