Your favorite "filler" tracks

LyricalLesson

I put my mp3 player on 'shuffle' while going for a run, and Brandy's "Sadiddy" came on. I love that damn song, probably in my top 3 favirite songs off "Afrodisiac"...having said that, I know it probably wouldn't have ever worked as a single. It's Funky as hell, gets stuck in your head like WHOA, fun lyrics, firey delivery, Tim kill't the beat! It is filler, but it's filler at its finest IMO! I thought it would be cool to see what album filler you dig from various artists. :D

Other 'filler' that I love:

"My Piece" - Miguel - (All I Want is You)

"After The Candles Burn" - Ruben Studdard - (Soulful)

"Paper Gangsta" - Lady Gaga - (The Fame)

"Baby" - Pharrell feat. Nelly - (In My Mind)

"2000 Watts" - Michael Jackson - (Invincible)

"This Body" - Janet Jackson feat. JD - (20 Y.O.)

"Let Me Know" - Janet Jackson - (Discipline)

"All Night Long" - Robin Thicke feat. Lil Wayne - (The Evolution of Robin Thicke)

"Build You Up" - 50 Cent feat. Jamie Foxx - (The Massacre)

Other 'filler' that I love:

"My Piece" - Miguel - (All I Want is You)

"After The Candles Burn" - Ruben Studdard - (Soulful)

"Paper Gangsta" - Lady Gaga - (The Fame)

"Baby" - Pharrell feat. Nelly - (In My Mind)

"2000 Watts" - Michael Jackson - (Invincible)

"This Body" - Janet Jackson feat. JD - (20 Y.O.)

"Let Me Know" - Janet Jackson - (Discipline)

"All Night Long" - Robin Thicke feat. Lil Wayne - (The Evolution of Robin Thicke)

"Build You Up" - 50 Cent feat. Jamie Foxx - (The Massacre)

hm No mam, This body is no damn filler :umm:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A lot of the songs from The Fame... like Summer Boys, Brown Eyes... and, others, that I do not remember,

at the moment -_-

Ordinarily I loathe filler. I don't think album tracks should be put on to take up space or fill up time <_< Each track should be a facet of the greater picture, playing their part in suppot of each other and telling a story start to finish -_-

This Body is straight up filler to me...I'm sure it was never considered single-worthy, and I'm sure JD just wanted to hop on a record of Janet's at the time of release. I love the song to death...but it screams filler. Along with songs like "Show Me" and "Daybreak" (which I love too haha) 20 Y.O. Is my favorite Janet album. :excited:

You betta let his ass know! :angry: I be driving down the street bumping that song and the last 45 seconds of it is fuckin' GLORY with that bass and guitar goin' the fuck off! I got a sound system in my car and I tell ya it be turning heads. Rock mixed with bass LORD. I swear everytime I be seeing heads turning and hell one time there was a car full of mexican thugs next to me and they put their hands out the window nodding their heads to it looking at me and jamming to it :lol:

You betta let his ass know! :angry: I be driving down the street bumping that song and the last 45 seconds of it is fuckin' GLORY with that bass and guitar goin' the fuck off! I got a sound system in my car and I tell ya it be turning heads. Rock mixed with bass LORD. I swear everytime I be seeing heads turning and hell one time there was a car full of mexican thugs next to me and they put their hands out the window nodding their heads to it looking at me and jamming to it :lol:

:lmao:

I guess we aren't on the same page as far as 'filler' is concerned. I don't look at filler as a negative thing. I tend to like filler tracks on albums just much if not more than singles. I don't feel they are of lesser quality or anything of the sort. I just view them as album tracks that are never going to be thought of or considered single-worthy. "This Body" is ridiculous! I've loved that shit since I first bought the album and still get crunk every time I hear it, hence the reason why it made my list! :w00t:

:lmao:

I guess we aren't on the same page as far as 'filler' is concerned. I don't look at filler as a negative thing. I tend to like filler tracks on albums just much if not more than singles. I don't feel they are of lesser quality or anything of the sort. I just view them as album tracks that are never going to be thought of or considered single-worthy. "This Body" is ridiculous! I've loved that shit since I first bought the album and still get crunk every time I hear it, hence the reason why it made my list! :w00t:

you honestly think they weren't gonna make that a single? :unsure:

This Body is straight up filler to me...I'm sure it was never considered single-worthy, and I'm sure JD just wanted to hop on a record of Janet's at the time of release. I love the song to death...but it screams filler. Along with songs like "Show Me" and "Daybreak" (which I love too haha) 20 Y.O. Is my favorite Janet album. :excited:

I've had dreams about her performing that masterpiece and all, :umm: that track is too funky to be called a filler and the fact that Jd's voice is altered and you can't even tell it's him... it's like a blessing :wub:

Get It Out Me however ...

YES . Let Macula make an appearence to This Body Joe and drop it low till you high 5 the devil :wub: That song does make us go wild doesn't it -_-