TURN UP THE RADIO !!! NEW MADONNA VIDEO

SNAP-A-DYKK 1814

she really needs a change of image... That Mrs Robinson turned into a prostitute look she's sporting the ast few years get's really boring

Yes you're ancient and you still have a tight vainy body , and yes plastic surgery keeps you looking great and yes your money and fame can buy any young ambitious guy who needs a career

This video will just turn more people against her... Everyone is over slutty Madonna

t's Gross

and this won't be a hit...her lead single only made it one week in the top 40 in the UK (37 or 39) and didn't set the charts on fire elsewhere.... GGW, Gays may have gone wild, but the buying public didn't care.... so i think it's brave she even bothered to have a 3th single..

The album has been dead for months...

ow and seen her in concert... (was one of the 12000 who got a free ticket :) ) and although visually stunning.. She really doesn't move me at all live... Everyone said she was at her best interacting with the audience that day... well... i didn't get that at al...

she really needs a change of image... That Mrs Robinson turned into a prostitute look she's sporting the ast few years get's really boring

Yes you're ancient and you still have a tight vainy body , and yes plastic surgery keeps you looking great and yes your money and fame can buy any young ambitious guy who needs a career

This video will just turn more people against her... Everyone is over slutty Madonna

t's Gross

and this won't be a hit...her lead single only made it one week in the top 40 in the UK (37 or 39) and didn't set the charts on fire elsewhere.... GGW, Gays may have gone wild, but the buying public didn't care.... so i think it's brave she even bothered to have a 3th single..

The album has been dead for months...

ow and seen her in concert... (was one of the 12000 who got a free ticket :) ) and although visually stunning.. She really doesn't move me at all live... Everyone said she was at her best interacting with the audience that day... well... i didn't get that at al...

oop! :filenails: and what was her 2nd single? :unsure:

I actually like the lyrics of the song until she starts singing the chorus - it's so out of place to what potentially could be a really uplifting lyric.

I love the TTWLG shout out though :shifty:.

The way she sings it reminds me of Evita for some reason :lol: