Paris' photo shrine of Janhova (and MJ)

Kim

Why is it creepy? That's her dad. To us he's an icon...to her he's family. :coffee:.

It's creepy because she's obsessed. Seeing that it's her dad (and for the most part the only person she probably really knew when he was alive) it's cute, but the creepy factor is still there. And it's not like it was just pictures she decided to put up...it's a shrine. :mellow: After everything that's been going on with the Jacksons, Paris might need to talk to someone about her dad, and that should include how the media turned on him (and his family) to show he she can't believe everything that's out about him.

It's creepy because she's obsessed. Seeing that it's her dad (and for the most part the only person she probably really knew when he was alive) it's cute, but the creepy factor is still there. And it's not like it was just pictures she decided to put up...it's a shrine. :mellow: After everything that's been going on with the Jacksons, Paris might need to talk to someone about her dad, and that should include how the media turned on him (and his family) to show he she can't believe everything that's out about him.

Though I do think she should have some form of therapy with her siblings (maybe they already are?) I don't think this 'shrine' is creepy. Plus it's not like she called it a shrine. And most 14 y.os have pics and stuff up on their walls.

Though I do think she should have some form of therapy with her siblings (maybe they already are?) I don't think this 'shrine' is creepy. Plus it's not like she called it a shrine. And most 14 y.os have pics and stuff up on their walls.

If it's just a random collection of pictures (she probably did it to get in good with the #MJFam) then there's nothing to it. If it's a shrine then she still needs help. I wonder if she actually knows about MJ...the real MJ and not the one "outsiders" know and assume about.

It's her dad. He was her everything and she's not even 16. Why do you feel the need to judge her so harshly ? :huh:

i'm not judging her "harshly"... i just think it's creepy...

I don't find it creepy. It's not like they're private/personal photos, they're all professional shots. I'd do the same thing if my dad were Michael freaking Jackson.

It would have been less creepy if they were private/personal photos... like memories... but she was too young or not born to remember that form of MJ

• Upvote 1

It's her dad. He was her everything and she's not even 16. Why do you feel the need to judge her so harshly ? :huh:

I don't find it creepy. It's not like they're private/personal photos, they're all professional shots. I'd do the same thing if my dad were Michael freaking Jackson.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I'm not.. it's just a tad bit creepy... even from a fan point of view with any artist

Would it be less creepy if he were alive?

If it's just a random collection of pictures (she probably did it to get in good with the #MJFam) then there's nothing to it. If it's a shrine then she still needs help. I wonder if she actually knows about MJ...the real MJ and not the one "outsiders" know and assume about.

I used to wonder that too.

I'm sure Michael sheltered them from a lot of things, even from himself, other than the "father" side of him. But it's been awhile since his death, so I'm sure they've gained some insight as to who he was either from other people or just realization when they left that sheltered life.