How to look like a drunk without actually drinking

Greg/Dean

:rolleyes:

The person I "took advantage" of wasn't drunk...and I DIDN'T take advantage of him :umm:

And Raven looks cute, why are ya'll hating? :unsure:

I'll give her credit for getting her weight down but the thigh boots, shoulder pads, and heavy eye make up makes her look like she been up all night when in fact the night is probably just getting started. Plus she looks like the type who would have one sip of some fruity drink and would be a mess. :shifty:

I'll give her credit for getting her weight down but the thigh boots, shoulder pads, and heavy eye make up makes her look like she been up all night when in fact the night is probably just getting started. Plus she looks like the type who would have one sip of some fruity drink and would be a mess. :shifty:

-_-:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But you can tell one of her gays helped her pick all of that out. lol I still think it looks cute though.

The person I "took advantage" of wasn't drunk...and I DIDN'T take advantage of him :umm:

And Raven looks cute, why are ya'll hating? :unsure:

you tell the story your way and I'll tell it mines :excited:

:lol: You know I wanted to post that so bad, but didn't want him to come in doing too much -_-

I almost didn't do it for the same reason

You know it is. :sigh:

I only pretended to be drunk so that the sex could be wilder...but I didn't take advantage of anyone. <_<

I'm telling the mediatakeout version of the story

a (source) very close to you snitched and told us you do this to guys all the time :excited:

Archived