Christina Aguilera's Bad Year Just Got a Little Worse

TwistedElegance™

Note: Titles in grey are cameo or bit parts and not counted in totals and averages.

it's still on her resume :mellow: and a cameo in a movie does effect a movie's sales..

If Janet did a cameo in some random movie you wouldn't see without Janet... I'm sure you'd be defending that like Oprah and her sexuality

it's still on her resume :mellow: and a cameo in a movie does effect a movie's sales..

If Janet did a cameo in some random movie you wouldn't see without Janet... I'm sure you'd be defending that like Oprah and her sexuality

When someone has never been in a film that doesn't mean it's going to effect sales. :mellow: Will Smith made a cameo appearance in Jersey Girl in 2004 (while in his peak) and the movie still flopped. :mellow:

Burlesque is the first film she's been in. Get over it. I don't make up the rules, I just enforce them.

When someone has never been in a film that doesn't mean it's going to effect sales. :mellow: Will Smith made a cameo appearance in Jersey Girl in 2004 (while in his peak) and the movie still flopped. :mellow:

Burlesque is the first film she's been in. Get over it. I don't make up the rules, I just enforce them.

i'm sure the WIll Smith fans were the ones who seen it...

in MIB 2.. MJ made a cameo... not saying he effected sales... and i'm not saying Xtina had that type of influence... but :coffee:

icon_blahblah1.gif

i'm sure the WIll Smith fans were the ones who seen it...

in MIB 2.. MJ made a cameo... not saying he effected sales... and i'm not saying Xtina had that type of influence... but :coffee:

icon_blahblah1.gif

Note: Titles in grey are cameo or bit parts and not counted in totals and averages.

And I think Burlesque was billed as Legendtina's first film. FTW. B)

Nota: los títulos en gris son parte cameo o algo y no se cuenta en los totales y promedios.

Note: les titres en gris sont des pièces camée ou peu et pas comptés dans les totaux et les moyennes.

注:灰色的头衔或位客串部分,而不是在总数和平均数计算。

ملاحظة : العناوين باللون الرمادي هي حجاب أو أجزاء وبت لا تحصى في المجاميع والمعدلات.

YOU ASS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have successfully demonstrated that you know nothing about how business operates. LOL @ Box office receipts being the determining factor of a movie's success. The minute a film distributor releases a DVD, toys, etc associated with the film, it becomes a franchise. Movie companies generate a profit from that, and that factors into the movie recuperating the production cost. To put into perspective, think of the movie as being the ALBUM sales, and think of the merchandise being the SINGLE sales. Altogether they make up the total RECORD sales.

For example: Tom Hanks

http://boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?id=tomhanks.htm

Like I said, Hollywood does not count cameos as "being in a movie", nor is the actor credited for any success the movie has or doesn't have. Have plenty seats.

wig-snatching-o.gif

Archived