Meet Nene Leakes' Granddaughter

jarrylf

Meet Bri’Asia Bryant the first grand-child for Nene Leakes and first child of her son, Brice Bryant. Nene introduced her to the world this morning via In Touch Magazine.

article-2192095-14A6A610000005DC-444_634x781.jpg

NeNe tells the new issue of In Touch about her shock when she discovered that her 22-year-old son, Bryson, was secretly expecting a baby with his girlfriend, Ashley Hill, 21.

“I only found out about everything because I ran into Ashley when she was more than six months along,” the Real Housewives of Atlanta star tells In Touch in an exclusive interview. “I said, ‘You look pregnant.’ And she said, ‘Hasn’t Bryson told you?’ But he hadn’t because he knew that I wouldn’t approve of him having a child so young. I didn’t feel like he was ready for such a big responsibility,” she says. “I was his age when I had him, so I know how tough it is. I didn’t want him to make the same mistakes that I did. I needed to let it sink in.”

However, once little Bri’asia Bryant was born in mid-June, no-nonsense NeNe melted. “I always wanted to have a girl,” she says, “and now I have one! She’s just adorable.”

Not only has NeNe done everything she can to make sure that her son’s girlfriend won’t have to struggle financially — “I paid for everything in the nursery: the clothing, the diapers. I don’t want her to feel strapped,” she says — she’s gone completely “crazy” buying gifts for the baby, including “little dresses, sparkly headbands, and Gucci shoes … We just love her,” NeNe gushes to In Touch.

And while at first she was reserved about being called “Grandma,” the 44-year-old outspoken star now embraces the name! “Forty is the new 30. I’m a sassy, fashion-forward grandma!”

http://realitywives.net/blogs/meet-nene-leakes-granddaughter/

Yeah... What kinda tomfoolery is that :blink: lol I can't talk tho.. My family has a habit of naming kids with African names :&

I have a family of Al-Qaeda names :tear:. Why couldn't they name me Daniel or something which could also be an Arabic name :rolleyes:

I have a family of Al-Qaeda names :tear:. Why couldn't they name me Daniel or something which could also be an Arabic name :rolleyes:

that's another extreme though... that has to hurt... you can also do what Mitt Moneybags and celebs do... make up a name and abbreviate the first letter of you first (or last) name lol