(PARODY) - Oprah Interviews The Jacksons On Their Family Drama

ThatOtherFan

You guys have done a great job with these videos!!

A) I love the voices of each character. I loooove how enthusiastic Katherine is and always calls someone "baby". LegendToya's voice is hilarious, you got the giggle DOWNE! Jermaine's voice is spot on and while Janet's voice isn't identical, I like how it sounds. :)

B) There seems to be a good balance of shade...it doesn't seem like there's an obvious bias towards one Jackson.

C) You all will not keep on dogging Rebbiesus like that, each time she says "Why doesn't anyone remember my name?" I want to cry! :lmao: And her voice is so cute.

• Upvote 2

*Giggles* "My son is such a flop." :asham:

"Don't let this church dress fool you. I always keep a nice blade on me." :excited::lol:

:excited: @ Janhova at the end.

No y'all did not record Toya's theme song at the end. :asham:

And :thumbup: @ keeping it under 7 minutes. lol

:excited: :excited: :excited: I'm glad you liked it. :blush:

I don't think it's possible for us to do videos under 10 minutes. We just write so much stuff... lol This was a special circumstance. lol

mess :asham: "to the media mind yo damn business"

:P:lol:

You guys have done a great job with these videos!!

A) I love the voices of each character. I loooove how enthusiastic Katherine is and always calls someone "baby". LegendToya's voice is hilarious, you got the giggle DOWNE! Jermaine's voice is spot on and while Janet's voice isn't identical, I like how it sounds. :)

B) There seems to be a good balance of shade...it doesn't seem like there's an obvious bias towards one Jackson.

C) You all will not keep on dogging Rebbiesus like that, each time she says "Why doesn't anyone remember my name?" I want to cry! :lmao: And her voice is so cute.

THANK YOU Kishi!!!! :blush:

I feel like I did a better job with Katherine this time. It was over the top, but not as extreme as last time. lol I ALWAYS love Bu's LEGENDtoya...I love everything about the character. MY. FAV. CHARACTER. :lol:

We try to shade everyone equally -_-:lol:

Poor Reebok...we just can't let her be great. :cry:

• Upvote 1

I'm still waiting to hear from more of you guys

so far the reception to this sneak peek has been better than episode 2 so thats awesome, can't wait for you guys to see the full episode.

this White bitch in nursing school told me "I thought you needed to step yo game up"......let me see her on dez skreets :filenails: