Looks like Gil's tweets don't mean shit lmao!

JoeJoe

Tell me where I said Gil was wrong? :unsure: I said his ass was doing it for attention which he is and this ain't the first time. Why would Janet use a choreographer for attention when she gets all the attention she needs with millions of fans and she's still relevant today? Janet doesn't even follow Gil so how is she co-signing. He probably knew she was gonna tweet it whenever they talked or whenever they were together "Getting back into the groove of things" or whatever he said and he probably ended up tweeting it before she got a chance to. Throw Janet into it all you want but you and everybody else know I ain't implying nothing about Janet so it's whatever >_<

YOUR TITLE TO THIS THREAD SAYS HE WAS WRONG! :lmao: If you're now saying he wasn't wrong you're saying his tweet wasn't shit because he never got specific in what he was talking about in the tweet, saying it didn't mean shit is saying it was WRONG. LOFL I never said Janet was using him, I said/say that if you're mad at his tweet you should be as mad at her for hers that confirmed what he tweeted, which she almost never does, if this was for attention with nothing behind it, she wouldnt've responded, point blank, UNDENYABLE period. LOFL yea she's not following him, YET she still co-signed with his tweet "8 Aug Janet Jackson ‏@JanetJackson LET'S DO THIS". After he tweeted Let's do this LOL. THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE PUTTING THIS ALL ON GIL, WHEN JANET SAID AS MUCH AS HE DID AFTER HE DID.

YOUR TITLE TO THIS THREAD SAYS HE WAS WRONG! :lmao: If you're now saying he wasn't wrong you're saying his tweet wasn't shit because he never got specific in what he was talking about in the tweet, saying it didn't mean shit is saying it was WRONG. LOFL I never said Janet was using him, I said/say that if you're mad at his tweet you should be as mad at her for hers that confirmed what he tweeted, which she almost never does, if this was for attention with nothing behind it, she wouldnt've responded, point blank, UNDENYABLE period. LOFL yea she's not following him, YET she still co-signed with his tweet "8 Aug Janet Jackson ‏@JanetJackson LET'S DO THIS". After he tweeted Let's do this LOL. THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE PUTTING THIS ALL ON GIL, WHEN JANET SAID AS MUCH AS HE DID AFTER HE DID.

My title means exactly what it says. Every single word in the title of this thread means what is says period :coffee: