Looks like Gil's tweets don't mean shit lmao!

JoeJoe

Bec Al Mana ‏@LegendaryBec

@JanetJackson @GHSDuldulao What Happen To " LET DO THIS " ?.. Should We Still Expect This Project?

Collapse

Reply Retweet Favorite

5:26 PM - 16 Sep 12 · Details

Gil Duldulao ‏@GHSDuldulao

@LegendaryBec who said it was anything? Just us getting back into the groove of things.

Do you realize Janet tweeted the same damn thing.. Why are you not mad at her???

He never said they were planning something..

Ok but we already knew Janet was getting ready to do something whether it was Black Gama or something but Gil as her choreographer and supposedly creative director tweeted it too knowing that we'd think with him being involved that there had to be dancing or something related to that so hell no I ain't mad at Janet. Gil should've just let Janet tweet and not copy her shit. How creative is that? :rolleyes:

Do you realize Janet tweeted the same damn thing.. Why are you not mad at her???

He never said they were planning something..

Because she's not Gil lol. I find it funny people are so upset lol, the tweet got me excited, and the fact that Janet did too, got me even more excited but I sure as hell didnt put all my hopes and happiness on a Tweet that gave no details.

And did he give a date? HA!!! LOL He could be talking about something that comes out next June LOL. Oh it is not easy for me to get excited over something with little to no details lol

Ok but we already knew Janet was getting ready to do something whether it was Black Gama or something but Gil as her choreographer and supposedly creative director tweeted it too knowing that we'd think with him being involved that there had to be dancing or something related to that so hell no I ain't mad at Janet. Gil should've just let Janet tweet and not copy her shit. How creative is that? :rolleyes:

But Gil tweeted it first... :sigh:

Either way, Janet tweeted the same damn but you get mad at Gil (Ano no I'm not sticking up for him, I just don't understand the hate)

Either way, Janet tweeted the same damn but you get mad at Gil (Ano no I'm not sticking up for him, I just don't understand the hate)

This

Gil Duldulao ‏@GHSDuldulao

@LegendaryBec who said it was anything? Just us getting back into the groove of things.

That still sounds like they are planning something.. You will just have to wait and see what it is.. :filenails:

& That

done. People jump to conclusions way to fast. I'll say it again, DID HE OR JANET GIVE A DATE, they could be talking about 2016 lol. :lmao:

I don't hate him but just tired of him period. He does nothing really for Janet's career. He just needs to stay the best friend and leave it at that. I already stated why I ain't mad at Janet and please as if we'd think Gil could be talking about something a few years from now :mellow: Anyway what did Gil expect us to think? Let's not play dumb and his response was so stupid.

I don't hate him but just tired of him period. He does nothing really for Janet's career. He just needs to stay the best friend and leave it at that. I already stated why I ain't mad at Janet and please as if we'd think Gil could be talking about something a few years from now :mellow:Anyway what did Gil expect us to think? Let's not play dumb and his response was so stupid.

Jumping to conclusions.. :filenails:

Can't blame noone but YOU.. and you and you.. and you in the corner.. :cheers:

• Upvote 2

Jumping to conclusions.. :filenails:

Can't blame noone but YOU.. and you and you.. and you in the corner.. :cheers:

I meant "us" as fans not necessarily me cause I already know plenty of his tweets are pure fuckery lol. Gil knows what he's doing as I said about 5 times already and y'all know it :filenails:

This is why I only follow Janet.

me too it's just that Gil's ass showed up in my mentions cause of someone re-tweeting him

I meant "us" as fans not necessarily me cause I already know plenty of his tweets are pure fuckery lol. Gil knows what he's doing as I said about 5 times already and y'all know it :filenails:

me too it's just that Gil's ass showed up in my mentions cause of someone re-tweeting him

I included you and everyone else that jumped to conclusions..

If she announces something and it doesn't go thru, you bitches will drag her because you got your hopes up..

I'm not one of those bitches, so stop. I'm not asking her to reveal the release date of the album, I would just like to see a tweet every now in then saying she's in the studio or any mention of it at all. :)

I don't hate him but just tired of him period. He does nothing really for Janet's career. He just needs to stay the best friend and leave it at that. I already stated why I ain't mad at Janet and please as if we'd think Gil could be talking about something a few years from now :mellow: Anyway what did Gil expect us to think? Let's not play dumb and his response was so stupid.

Point made and not disproved, implying he could be talking years from now is an example, not literal. It's basically going to show that since neither he or Janet gave anything specific they were talking about or a specific date or time we'd see what they were talking about, it makes no sense to be pressed when you don't have the results your looking for or expecting within a non existant or implied time frame. Point remains, he could be talking about something we won't even get a hint of in 2012.Basically, you and everyone else who got their hopes all up have no reason to blame him because he & Janet were not specific in any way. :coffee: