Looks like Gil's tweets don't mean shit lmao!

JoeJoe

Point made and not disproved, implying he could be talking years from now is an example, not literal. It's basically going to show that since neither he or Janet gave anything specific they were talking about or a specific date or time we'd see what they were talking about, it makes no sense to be pressed when you don't have the results your looking for or expecting within a non existant or implied time frame. Point remains, he could be talking about something we won't even get a hint of in 2012.Basically, you and everyone else who got their hopes all up have no reason to blame him because he & Janet were not specific in any way. :coffee:

Once again I never got my hopes up and as I said a few times before Gil knew what he was doing. I never get my hopes up when it comes to Gil and not many people do. I put "lmao" in the title for a reason cause I found it funny that he does shit like this for attention and that people get their hopes up when he tweets something. I'm not one of them tho and never have been when it comes to Gil. :filenails:

Once again I never got my hopes up and as I said a few times before Gil knew what he was doing. I never get my hopes up when it comes to Gil and not many people do. I put "lmao" in the title for a reason cause I found it funny that he does shit like this for attention and that people get their hopes up when he tweets something. I'm not one of them tho and never have been when it comes to Gil. :filenails:

Explain how he did it for attention?

• Upvote 1

Especially when Janet Damita Jo Jackson DeBarge Elizando Dupri Al Mana co-sighned with him, she didnt just retweet, she added her words to her response, #100co-sign.

If anyone finds him guilty of anything in this (for some odd reason) you have to feel the same way about Janet, she actually co-signed.

• Upvote 1

Especially when Janet Damita Jo Jackson DeBarge Elizando Dupri Al Mana co-sighned with him, she didnt just retweet, she added her words to her response, #100co-sign.

If anyone finds him guilty of anything in this (for some odd reason) you have to feel the same way about Janet, she actually co-signed.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

exactly. Gil's dumb as hell. What was the point of him even tweeting "Let's Do It" in the first place. He knew what his ass was doing :rolleyes:

His ass is lying to that fan. He just wants to be extra. They're doing something be it for a private event or whatever. I can feel it!

explain why he didn't? He knows Janet fans are gonna ask wassup? All his other tweets no one gives a shit but when he does something like that he knows Janet fans are looking to his tweets for any kind of Janet related stuff. I could've sworn y'all said Janet don't do her own twitter but now all of a sudden she does just to co-sign with Gil? :lol:

explain why he didn't? He knows Janet fans are gonna ask wassup? All his other tweets no one gives a shit but when he does something like that he knows Janet fans are looking to his tweets for any kind of Janet related stuff. I could've sworn y'all said Janet don't do her own twitter but now all of a sudden she does just to co-sign with Gil? :lol:

I've never said Janet didn't do her own twitter, I thinks it's obvious what she tweets and someone in her staff does, that tweet was JANET, if it weren't explain why she doesn't usually co-sign or respond to his tweets to her, ESPECIALLY regarding Janet News hell her "team" (whether or not its her or a staff person) don't even co-sign with his info on a regular basis....yet SHE did here....again, if he's dying for attention in this instance, you're saying she is too :sigh:

I've never said Janet didn't do her own twitter, I thinks it's obvious what she tweets and someone in her staff does, that tweet was JANET, if it weren't explain why she doesn't usually co-sign or respond to his tweets to her, ESPECIALLY regarding Janet News hell her "team" (whether or not its her or a staff person) don't even co-sign with his info on a regular basis....yet SHE did here....again, if he's dying for attention in this instance, you're saying she is too :sigh:

Um no :mellow: she's a Legend and still relevant so no i'm not saying that but with how you put it together maybe you think she is but I don't

Well if nothing is planned then Janet and Gil are both dumbasses tweeting something like that which they know will get fans hopes up.

yep :coffee:

Um no :mellow: she's a Legend and still relevant so no i'm not saying that but with how you put it together maybe you think she is but I don't

yep :coffee:

BAHAHAHHA THATS FUNNY, seeing as how I don't think she or Gil was wrong for their tweets. Where's YOU are going on & on how Gil did this for attention, which is implying Janet did it for attention too. Thats hilarious to say thats what I think WHEN I'M DEFENDING THEM LOL too funny.

I hope they learn one day.. The xone is worst because they had like 20 pages of what Gil and Janet could be talkinga about. lol

Folks on the Xone are just hopeless. They are thirsty for anything and everything Janet. I can't with them.

BAHAHAHHA THATS FUNNY, seeing as how I don't think she or Gil was wrong for their tweets. Where's YOU are going on & on how Gil did this for attention, which is implying Janet did it for attention too. Thats hilarious to say thats what I think WHEN I'M DEFENDING THEM LOL too funny.

He did do it for attention and other people see it too. Nobody pays attention to all his other tweets sooo... Also it ain't "implying" nothing. This is about Gil not Janet :lol: if I thought Janet was doin' it for attention I would've said so. Yeah a big ass Legend, Icon, Trendsetter using her lame ass choreographer for attention? Yeah right :lmao:

He did do it for attention and other people see it too. Nobody pays attention to all his other tweets sooo... Also it ain't "implying" nothing. This is about Gil not Janet :lol: if I thought Janet was doin' it for attention I would've said so. Yeah a big ass Legend, Icon, Trendsetter using her lame ass choreographer for attention? Yeah right :lmao:

:blink: What are you talking about? That makes no sense, if it weren't about Janet, SHE WOULDNT'VE CO-SIGNED WITH HIS TWEET and you are implying that Janet did that for attention if GIl did, because she co-signed, basically either they both were right or wrong, but they both tweeted the same thing together. So to say she's right for tweeting that and Gil is wrong, thats just plain wrong, like you're purposely looking for a reason to dogg him but in denial about her in this too.

So basically in your usual over the top doing the most when it's not necessary hate for Gil, you're hating on Janet with this topic too.

:blink: What are you talking about? That makes no sense, if it weren't about Janet, SHE WOULDNT'VE CO-SIGNED WITH HIS TWEET and you are implying that Janet did that for attention if GIl did, because she co-signed, basically either they both were right or wrong, but they both tweeted the same thing together. So to say she's right for tweeting that and Gil is wrong, thats just plain wrong, like you're purposely looking for a reason to dogg him but in denial about her in this too.

So basically in your usual over the top doing the most when it's not necessary hate for Gil, you're hating on Janet with this topic too.

Tell me where I said Gil was wrong? :unsure: I said his ass was doing it for attention which he is and this ain't the first time. Why would Janet use a choreographer for attention when she gets all the attention she needs with millions of fans and she's still relevant today? Janet doesn't even follow Gil so how is she co-signing. He probably knew she was gonna tweet it whenever they talked or whenever they were together "Getting back into the groove of things" or whatever he said and he probably ended up tweeting it before she got a chance to. Throw Janet into it all you want but you and everybody else know I ain't implying nothing about Janet so it's whatever >_<