Do you have Satellite or Cable? Which do u prefer?

janetDAYZ

My mom has Directv and the shit goes out whenever there's a heavy storm. You get more channels, but it's not stuff you would regularly watch. Cable with a premium channels package is about the same thing. Satellite is cheaper but it goes out during heavy storms.

My mom has Directv and the shit goes out whenever there's a heavy storm. You get more channels, but it's not stuff you would regularly watch. Cable with a premium channels package is about the same thing. Satellite is cheaper but it goes out during heavy storms.

exactly. I have Directv but hell i'm in Cali so there's hardly ever any bad weather. Yeah I was on the $60 something plan and got extra channels but out of those 10+ extra channels there were only maybe 2 of them that I actually watched. The rest were all insignificant channels including those channels where you just listen to music on the tv. I don't use my tv to listen to music. I figured it wasn't worth it so I went back down to the $50 package and I honestly don't even miss the 2 channels that I used to watch

i prefer cable over satellite .

be careful and read fine print most of those prices are just temporary for like a year or so. they are promos to get you to sign then youhave to pay regular price. i hate direct tv

they make you sign 2 year contract and if you cancel before the fee can be up to 750$ to cancel!

• Upvote 1