Michelle ft Beyonce and Kelly - Say Yes

bu.

• 4 weeks later...

First off.. happy 22,000th post

and secondly.. :huh:

Oooo thanks ^_^

She's on the song from Survivor. The music changed slightly but you can still hear Michelle in the back.

LOL I mean a actual feature not background vocal. lol

Same difference with those girls ;)

YOU KNOW WHAT.............I always suspected/wondered if DIL was the same Bey vocal from Survivor with a different beat and the other 2 turned lower than ususal lol.

I can't remember if she re-recorded it or not...I don't think she did tbh.

I can't remember if she re-recorded it or not...I don't think she did tbh.

Yea you know very well that I love that album, but as much of a fan as I was to her and that album, I always thought it was stupid that she not only had the song on it but that she even named the album it (I always thought Me, Myself & I would've been a more fitting album title personally) but my thing is as someone who loves groups and supports groups and likes seeing how artists do once they go solo, that was such a weak move to include a song from the groups last album and name your debut 1st independant album that song of all songs. That's how I always felt.

Gospel reggaeton? :umm:

I'm not here for this "End of Time" carbon copy :lol:

It's gospel soca actually. And I love it! I didn't listen to it until a friend played it tonight and I LOVED it because of the soca rhythm! :)