WOW...did not see this one coming!

vaquero

Stevie Wonder is going to be a father again!

His 25-year-old fiancée (yes, 25) Tomeeka Robyn Bracy is pregnant — AND she’s expecting triplets.

According to sources, 64-year-old Stevie’s ready for the bevy of babies and has moved into Bracy’s home in Los Angeles where they have been raising their one-year-old.

Stevie and Tomeeka had their first child together last year,” revealed a close friend of Stevie’s.. “I know because I attended the baby shower.

They didn’t waste anytime cranking more out! Stevie already has 8 children. These triplets will make 11.

Stevie never thought he’d be a father again so late in life,” the source added, saying “it may not have been planned but now he’s excited.” 

“He’s been going to all the doctor’s visits and scans with Tomeeka,” said the insider. “He actually can’t wait until the birth. Stevie missed so much of his other children’s upbringings, he’s vowed to be there for their children and for his soon-to-be new wife.”

We definitely didn’t see this one coming. No pun.

VAQUERO! Goddamnit, you scared me, I thought this was gonna be bad news, and then I saw Stevie and ma heart got heavy, and then it's just that he's gonna be a new pappy lol!!! YOU GOT ME, we gotta start calling the news what the news is in the title lol. 

But no this isn't surprising to me, old guys been knockin up young gals since time began lol, and if they're paid/famous, even more likely

he couldn't >_<

OH VAQUERO THAT WAS SO UNCALLED FOR...GO WORK A CORNER OR SOMETHING....that was just horrible

but funny

Do you know how hard it was to not say "it's a shame he couldn't"? I was expecting it from one of you :lmao:

Congrats to him though I don't recommend him having more children (my dad had me when he was in his 60s) 

I kind of agree. I used to think people shouldn't have kids past 50 - I used to think it was selfish because when that kid is 30 you might be dead etc. But they say people live longer nowadays so that made me change my mind a little. But they won't have grandparents which is just sad

I kind of agree. I used to think people shouldn't have kids past 50 - I used to think it was selfish because when that kid is 30 you might be dead etc. But they say people live longer nowadays so that made me change my mind a little. But they won't have grandparents which is just sad

If the wife is 18, they'll have grandparents :lol:

If the wife is 18, they'll have grandparents :lol:

Everyone deserves a full set :(. My grandma died in 1983 so I never met her :(. My granddad died in 1991 so I barely knew him since I was a toddler. I always longed to know them :tear:. Sorry I just get upset lol