Azealia Banks vs Iggy Azealia...again

bu.

I did, and I see her name on all of the tracks and 1st for most. And if we're counting large portions, ding ding, she fits the bill. Im sure those who hate her will I mean seriously... but those who go by the facts and stats wouldn't. Soooo SNP, who wrote NOTHING on their 1st album...a fact we know 100% ....is the same as a rumor that Iggy doesnt write SOME of her stuff?......um OK

A C isn't acclaim tho, that's decent, just like the rest, but it's not acclaim. And it's expected to match what the last 1 did right?

She's not listed first one a good majority of her songs MEANING 1) She's being honest... & 2) She's proofreading 

Oh.. But Bionic was "critically acclaimed" according to you what a rating of 56 :coffee: I guess "critically acclaimed can only be used for artists Jarry likes" 

Oh shit!!! These are infamous hackers and they don't fuck around. They are serious about their shit.

All we ask from you is that you comply with our demands. Failing to do so will grant you a one-way ticket to a life of suffering @IGGYAZALEA

This is not just @IggyAzalea's story. This is a saga of corruption that we will expose. Not only will her reputation go down the drain...

I just read the thread.. They're both correct in their own ways... 

I don't believe in "white music" or "black music".. Music is music.. and if you're good at it... if you're that dedicated to it.. Then it will shine through. Even if you just love it

I'm tired of some people thinking one race can't do another race's music. Like that race has the monopoly over that..

If that were the case.. Michael Janet would not have had the success she's had in Rock, Rap, R&B, and Pop

• Upvote 1

I don't believe in "white music" or "black music".. Music is music.. and if you're good at it... if you're that dedicated to it.. Then it will shine through. Even if you just love it

I'm tired of some people thinking one race can't do another race's music. Like that race has the monopoly over that..

If that were the case.. Michael Janet would not have had the success she's had in Rock, Rap, R&B, and Pop

Well they all came from R&B....  There are some white artist that do R&Bish music and suck at it but the public loves it for some reason. 

Then you have the White artist that really live soul music but don't get any attention.. 

Well they all came from R&B....

There are some white artist that do R&Bish music and suck at it but the public loves it for some reason. 

Then you have the White artist that really love soul music but don't get any attention.. 

Yeah.. They broke free 

You're opinion is getting in the way.. If more people purchases something and spends hundreds going to their concert.. I think the public outweighs any of your opinions :) 

One Word: YouTube

She's not listed first one a good majority of her songs MEANING 1) She's being honest... & 2) She's proofreading 

Oh.. But Bionic was "critically acclaimed" according to you what a rating of 56 :coffee: I guess "critically acclaimed can only be used for artists Jarry likes" 

Yet again, that doesnt equate to "NO" writting, "CAN'T" write when her name is 1st for a few which means she obviously does

Please source me to me saying that, becasue unlike most Xtina fans here & everywhere, I am not now nor have I ever really been all that "here" for Bionic, of the studio albums, it's my least favorite, so...if I said that it was critically acclaimed, I know better now and if I didn't then I guess it's a false assumptions. If I didn't that was a nice try tho, wrong album to pick, but even if it were going to be a Xtina example, Metacritic isn't to be taken seriously, doesnt have her albums, or enough sources for a few of the ones it has (it's like that for a few artists there, Janet is 1 of them). :coffee:

:good: It amazes me how people can't see that.

Well they all came from R&B....  There are some white artist that do R&Bish music and suck at it but the public loves it for some reason. 

Then you have the White artist that really live soul music but don't get any attention.. 

You know you're right, BUT about the ones who do R&Bish and it gets attention it's usually if they have a solid faithful fanbase, or sometimes the artists love or passion for whatever genre they're dabbling in shows through more than good results. Like Mary J.'s new album her passion for this new direction is what Im feeling off her and loving off her more than the music itself, and I wanna support the music because I applaud the reach. But yea it's a known fact passion won't pay the bills, or get you a deal. today you also have to be marketable which is something some artists who are true in their artistry are either scared of being or hell bent on not being both of which get them nowhere.

Please source me to me saying that, becasue unlike most Xtina fans here & everywhere, I am not now nor have I ever really been all that "here" for Bionic, of the studio albums, it's my least favorite, so...if I said that it was critically acclaimed, I know better now and if I didn't then I guess it's a false assumptions. If I didn't that was a nice try tho, wrong album to pick, but even if it were going to be a Xtina example, Metacritic isn't to be taken seriously, doesnt have her albums, or enough sources for a few of the ones it has (it's like that for a few artists there, Janet is 1 of them). :coffee:

[Flop Body] got high praise from most people and critics......your 1 of the few who don't like

every quality artist release quality songs 

I was paraphrasing what you meant.. 

PS that thread is epic... My comebacks were AMAZING 

I was paraphrasing what you meant.. 

PS that thread is epic... My comebacks were AMAZING 

DEFINITELY.....cause that was about a song, not a album and not Bionic, like even if it did get high praise (which it does from the fans) it's the era that almost lost me (haha when You Lost Me was the only song from the album that I loved, now I like more songs but still..not a album I really love or defend often as the rest of her material if they're debated.

And you were alright I guess........I love that it's almost at the 2 year anniverssary of it tho lol The irony. Happy Anniverssay my favorite challenger ;)

DEFINITELY.....cause that was about a song, not a album and not Bionic

And you were alright I guess........I love that it's almost at the 2 year anniverssary of it tho lol The irony. Happy Anniverssay my favorite challenger ;)

:rolleyes: Song, album, EP, music video.. Same world.. It's satire and you love it

I wish I could like past responses (my own) bc I PWND your ass :shifty:

:rolleyes: Song, album, EP, music video.. Same world.. It's satire and you love it

I wish I could like past responses (my own) bc I PWND your ass :shifty:

:blink:SURRRRRRRREEE....same word  :asham:

PLEASE, and even if you did (in the early days) I wasn't keen to going toe to toe with you yet....I learned the ropes...and how to snatch back. :rolleyes: Would you ever have guessed in 2012 we would've become as tight as we are today? :wub:

:blink:SURRRRRRRREEE....same word  :asham:

PLEASE, and even if you did (in the early days) I wasn't keen to going toe to toe with you yet....I learned the ropes...and how to snatch back. :rolleyes: Would you ever have guessed in 2012 we would've become as tight as we are today? :wub:

:lol: no! I wasn't a Jarry fan... You had the man of my dreams, you liked everything I disliked, and you started petty arguments.. I'm so glad you grew up and got on my level :asham:

Sike naw.. It was meant to be ^_^ :wub:

:lol: no! I wasn't a Jarry fan... You had the man of my dreams, you liked everything I disliked, and you started petty arguments.. I'm so glad you grew up and got on my level :asham:

Sike naw.. It was meant to be ^_^:wub:

Chillllle replace my name with yours and its almost word for word the same feelings lol. Except I think it was a growth to mutual understandings for the 2of us lol.

It was....looking back I totally LOVE all the "will you 2 kiss/fuck already" we were all up in each other's grill alllllllllll the time lol, good times lol

A smile, a guise
I'm trying to hide behind tired eyes, I sigh
I might survive the nighttime, I might die
I say soda soda, I'm a high rolla- yo sir
I pose for the poster- Yep
Icy Cola Coke-a, Sprite I love the most-a
I ride rollercoasters, I try all the cultures

vJnyytH.gif

• Upvote 2

I'm over this shit.  People are mad that Iggy is seeing success..mad she's a white girl in a male, black dominated genre and seeing success..hiding their "racism" by saying she has white privilege...blah blah blah.. She's winning and they can't take.

Azaleia Banks made a great album and she needs to keep her mouth SHUT.  She seems jealous and insecure and trying to play the race card in regards to Iggy.  Girl, promote your album and leave Iggy be.

ideA5GifYxYjm_zps7c204f57.gif

• Upvote 2

I'm over this shit.  People are mad that Iggy is seeing success..mad she's a white girl in a male, black dominated genre and seeing success..hiding their "racism" by saying she has white privilege...blah blah blah.. She's winning and they can't take.

Azaleia Banks made a great album and she needs to keep her mouth SHUT.  She seems jealous and insecure and trying to play the race card in regards to Iggy.  Girl, promote your album and leave Iggy be.

ideA5GifYxYjm_zps7c204f57.gif

But success is not really the point Azeabra is talking about tho. Igloo is being rewarded for being mediocre while other black girls need to work twice as hard and get no recognition. All that simply because she is white. It's the mackelmore / Kendrick situation all over again. She (along kid fury and Q-Tip) feels like Hip Hop was the only thing in the industry blacks had and that's something She feels like is being taken away. 

Igloo doesn't speak on it and all she does is say JEALOUSZ OF MUH SUCCESS flwjflskj... Eminem never had to face the prob because he was GOOD. 

Yall can be mad and infuriated about how she delivered it but she DID make a valid point. Go see Q-tip's tweets if you want a more educated way of spilling the Tea but it is what it is. 

The only LIE Azeabra told was about the grammys being about excellence... Now GIRL... not when PR made artists have 10+ and Legends barely have more than 5. 

• Upvote 2

But success is not really the point Azeabra is talking about tho. Igloo is being rewarded for being mediocre while other black girls need to work twice as hard and get no recognition. All that simply because she is white. It's the mackelmore / Kendrick situation all over again. She (along kid fury and Q-Tip) feels like Hip Hop was the only thing in the industry blacks had and that's something She feels like is being taken away. 

Igloo doesn't speak on it and all she does is say JEALOUSZ OF MUH SUCCESS flwjflskj... Eminem never had to face the prob because he was GOOD. 

Yall can be mad and infuriated about how she delivered it but she DID make a valid point. Go see Q-tip's tweets if you want a more educated way of spilling the Tea but it is what it is. 

The only LIE Azeabra told was about the grammys being about excellence... Now GIRL... not when PR made artists have 10+ and Legends barely have more than 5. 

I'm not mad or infuriated..that's Azaleia.  She's going on and on about it..Iggy isn't being handed shit..when she was good back in the day, she wasn't shit...a nobody..a girl trying to make it in this "racist"(<-sarcasm) music industry..  Now she's that BITCH and now everyone has an opinion(and you were right..I liked Iggy when she wasn't mainstream)..and I don't care for Macklemore..he was a nonfactor to me anyways..

I GET IT though..I'm not opposed to what Zebra, Q-tip or any other rapper that feels that way about white rappers seeing success in a black, male dominated genre..I mean, it's not like they represent HIP HOP as a whole right..

giphy_zps6af36b21.gif

I wonder what's going to happen when Iggy picks up two grammy's in February.. They don't mean anything right..or when the person that's not nominated or ain't gonna get an invite--to them it don't matter..

imMIMCS7rfOQn_zpsf2a30af5.gif

Azeasus always had an opinion on iggy :lol:

And to be honest, had iggy addressed the runway slave line this shit would be over already :lol the problem is that the "shoe shinning coon" probably didn't let her and now it's all blowing up.

I want her to grab those Grammys, I want that shit to go on full mockery :lol:

Azeasus always had an opinion on iggy :lol:

And to be honest, had iggy addressed the runway slave line this shit would be over already :lol the problem is that the "shoe shinning coon" probably didn't let her and now it's all blowing up.

I want her to grab those Grammys, I want that shit to go on full mockery :lol:

I think everyone had/has/have/ an opinion of Iggy.. :asham:  I wish she didn't blow up..she was much cooler when she was struggling.. :sigh:

And for AB to have one of the best rap albums of the year and in a while..ch..girl, just let it go! :sigh:

I don't know that back history of the racist stuff she supposedly said(I personally don't care about shit like that), but she should shut her mouth too..

I'm soooooo ready for the meltdowns..but I'll be even more ready if she doesn't get a grammy.. :lmao: