Azealia Banks vs Iggy Azealia...again

bu.

Azalea Banks portrays everything I dislike about NYC in one single person.  I can no longer listen to or support her music no matter how good it is because her whole essence irks me.

The fact of the matter is, yes, white people run the music industry -- white people largely are the voting members of the academy. Of course they are going to pick feel good songs such as those about accepting same loving (promoting their liberal agenda) and shopping at thrift stores over songs about strippers/prostitutes (which both Drake and Kendrick album featured).  

We can't tie success in hip-hop to Grammys or to commercial popularity because hip-hop in its very essence is the music of the marganilized.  Those that aren't suppose to win or whom are constantly overlooked.

It was ironic that Banks went on a tirade about the largely jewish presence in the music industry but yet was validated (and petted) by a Jewish radio personality throughout the entire meeting and has been embraced by the equally jewish & white presence of the fashion industry. When you flopping - you stay pressed. 

I think everyone had/has/have/ an opinion of Iggy.. :asham: I wish she didn't blow up..she was much cooler when she was struggling.. :sigh:

And for AB to have one of the best rap albums of the year and in a while..ch..girl, just let it go! :sigh:

I don't know that back history of the racist stuff she supposedly said(I personally don't care about shit like that), but she should shut her mouth too..

I'm soooooo ready for the meltdowns..but I'll be even more ready if she doesn't get a grammy.. :lmao:

Sjshdh they gonna be epic. I'm not sure if the Grammys want to drop it to avoid the fire or if they gonna give it to her because ppl are complaining either way...

Let's LEAN to pussy and drop it to FIERCE

I'm over this shit.  People are mad that Iggy is seeing success..mad she's a white girl in a male, black dominated genre and seeing success..hiding their "racism" by saying she has white privilege...blah blah blah.. She's winning and they can't take.

Azaleia Banks made a great album and she needs to keep her mouth SHUT.  She seems jealous and insecure and trying to play the race card in regards to Iggy.  Girl, promote your album and leave Iggy be.

ideA5GifYxYjm_zps7c204f57.gif

Fail! Eminem dissed her too. Was it because she's white?

Fail for you cause Snoop also apologized but he still hates her. DISMISSED!!!

That's a completely different situation and indicates nothing because that fued actually briefly went somewhere, this he knew he was in the wrong almost immediately, and again the rape line is a twisted attraction. And lastly, Em is not Snoop, when he actually hates you everybody knows and there's no apologies, that alone makes the comparison a Fail. You wanna be right, you have to use a fued similar to theirs...so yea get to work on bringing that F up.

Eminen disses anyone with a vagina. Even the White girls weren't safe. Brandy, Aaliyah, Janet, Britney, Christina, Justin and Mariah were all dissed by him and most of it was clearly a joke. I don't like Eminem but dissing is what he always does.

• Upvote 1

Ok well let me help you lightskin lol. I said that cause people were claiming that all the blacks were hating on Iggy cause she was white. 

Not all of them..but MOST of them were..all because she's white..and she doesn't even make up 1% of the entire hip hop genre.

• Upvote 1

Not all of them..but MOST of them were..all because she's white..and she doesn't even make up 1% of the entire hip hop genre.

the black hip hop artists who were dissing her not just black people in general cause I already know a lot hated on her for being white but I meant the hip hop artists and I was saying the black hip hop artists didn't hate on Eminem cause he's white

the black hip hop artists who were dissing her not just black people in general cause I already know a lot hated on her for being white but I meant the hip hop artists and I was saying the black hip hop artists didn't hate on Eminem cause he's white

That's because Eminem is a man. 8f70c6ea.gif

• Upvote 1

That's because Eminem is a man. 8f70c6ea.gif

Or because he was undeniably talented and a proven battle rapper and lyricist. I was never a fan of his music but even I could admit he had flow. Igloo Australia seems like a gimmick. Black people aren't just hating on her because she's white. They don't like her because we know the genuine artifact from a fake. Just sayin

• Upvote 1

Or because he was undeniably talented and a proven battle rapper and lyricist. I was never a fan of his music but even I could admit he had flow. Igloo Australia seems like a gimmick. Black people aren't just hating on her because she's white. They don't like her because we know the genuine artifact from a fake. Just sayin

That, my dear, was sarcasm.  But her color has people pressed.  Her seeing success in a black male dominated genre has people pressed.  I've never seen so many people hate an artist like Iggy in a while..but hey..we support homophomic slurs, misogyny, sexism, etc within hip hop anyway..why not continue the trend with Igloo Australia.

6idu79.gif

• Upvote 2

It seems to me the problem is that she is gaining "recognition" in the form of awards and nominations. It seems like that is when this really got heated.

I get Azealia's point... But blaming Iggy herself is kinda... Dumb. And no one cared before she blew up.

It seems to me the problem is that she is gaining "recognition" in the form of awards and nominations. It seems like that is when this really got heated.

I get Azealia's point... But blaming Iggy herself is kinda... Dumb. And no one cared before she blew up.

Same thing happened with Macklemore as well. Eminem didn't receive it because he's actually very good and his skills are not really disputed. Even Macklemore himself said that Kendrick deserved that Grammy. It seems like a slap in the face when mediocre white rappers are getting rewarded over truly talented minority rappers, and same for other genres. 

Yea now see I do love Macklemore and I like Iggy but I can agree to the award shows seeming to jump on them over Kendrick & Drake. BUT I get it with both Iggy & Mack, they both had HUGELY successful songs too. It's understandable for both sides but I don't think the artists are to blame.

That, my dear, was sarcasm.  But her color has people pressed.  Her seeing success in a black male dominated genre has people pressed.  I've never seen so many people hate an artist like Iggy in a while..but hey..we support homophomic slurs, misogyny, sexism, etc within hip hop anyway..why not continue the trend with Igloo Australia.

6idu79.gif

nah I highly doubt if she was real and not fake that she would be getting bashed like she is by the black community. I really highly doubt it. Eminem was talented and not fake and came from where he rapped about so he gained respect throughout the black community so he got respect. I still don't care for him and never will but he's got my respect. Icky Azalea doesn't. I just like her "Fancy" song