and this is who yall are saying is Comp for Ms.MINAJ????

janetDAYZ

I mean Nicki makes a lot of stupid noises but that doesn't take away from the fact that she can rap 10x better than Iggy so get your kii's if you want.

But what does that opinion have to do with the topic? The topic at hand is judging incoherent mumbling and Nicki stans judging anyone for that, it's like a Beystan judging another artist for mountain high copywright infringement or "inspiration". 

Can we get someone who's not a stan for neither or is a fan of both point out that all I did was prove a valid point, and which side is reaching? :coffee:

But what does that opinion have to do with the topic? The topic at hand is judging incoherent mumbling and Nicki stans judging anyone for that, it's like a Beystan judging another artist for mountain high copywright infringement or "inspiration". 

Can we get someone who's not a stan for neither or is a fan of both point out that all I did was prove a valid point, and which side is reaching? :coffee:

It's not an opinion. 

It's not an opinion. 

Sure it's "not", but did it disprove the fact that they both did the same thing no matter anyone's preference?

dmcizr-vi.gif

I've already worn this clip to dust. :asham:

But the bias in here is too much. There's a contradiction in justifying Nicki's babbling from four years ago because you know she's better than that now, but you're judging Iggy from more or less the same point in her career.

LSQLPraiseDance-vi.gif

NON-BIAS HAS SPOKEN, that's all I'm saying, like or love 1 more than the other, or don't really follow either, they both.did.the.same.thing.

I've already worn this clip to dust.  :asham:

But the bias in here is too much. There's a contradiction in justifying Nicki's babbling from four years ago because you know she's better than that now, but you're judging Iggy from more or less the same point in her career.

Exactly. For Nicki fans to be shading Iggy here is quite ironic. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Iguana won't get better tho so.. There's that

And Nicki wasn't babbling rap lyrics. She was clearly mocking the beat.. It was strange, yes.. But it wasn't words either

Iggy's career is already over :)

Exactly. For Nicki fans to be shading Iggy here is quite ironic. :lol:

It's not just Nicki fans. Who do you think took that clip of Iggy doing that? Clearly an Iggy fan who was at her show. Then everything just happened on its own through fans of hip hop period.

Iguana won't get better tho so.. There's that

And Nicki wasn't babbling rap lyrics. She was clearly mocking the beat.. It was strange, yes.. But it wasn't words either

So you're saying in that mashup video each time was....badly mocking the beat? :umm:

It's not just Nicki fans. Who do you think took that clip of Iggy doing that? Clearly an Iggy fan who was at her show. Then everything just happened on its own through fans of hip hop period.

:unsure: Um...Joe....she means this conversation...here, not necissarily the video period, this conversation here proteins to the 2 of them.

I didn't say it was just her fans. :umm: You misunderstood my point. In this thread, it's mainly Nicki fans trying to shade Iggy for this knowing very well that Nicki used to do the same thing. Better yet, for her first two albums, it was a part of her whole persona. This is just one performance for Iggy. Nicki fans have no room whatsoever to call her on this.

I didn't say it was just her fans. :umm: You misunderstood my point. In this thread, it's mainly Nicki fans trying to shade Iggy for this knowing very well that Nicki used to do the same thing. Better yet, for her first two albums, it was a part of her whole persona. This is just one performance for Iggy. Nicki fans have no room whatsoever to call her on this.

Yeah it was a part of Nicki's persona... Exactly :umm:

actually you did say NICKI fans but anyway we all know who's better, more successful, and who's career will last the longest

I know I said Nicki fans, dude. :mellow: My point is that I didn't say JUST Nicki fans, and the reason I singled them out at all was because they're the main ones criticizing Iggy in THIS thread. Pay attention. :umm:

Yes, her gibberish was a part of who she is as opposed to Iggy doing it for one perfornance. Nicki did it constantly. If you want to shade anyone for that mess, it should be Nicki. :umm:

[LoonToday]

Anything to defend that white devil!

[/LoonToday]

• Upvote 2