Janet just performed "Night" for her last show in Hawaii!!!

JoeJoe

Looks like they took the Periscope links down too.  :lmao:  The Hollywood Bowl show can't come any sooner! By March it's going to be over the top! 

they did but at least I heard a small bit of it on that instagram link I just posted lol. I hope there was choreography for this song

Another clip but it don't look like there was any dancing and if not I personally think that's lame lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/-Izdncxll0/?taken-by=1paudone

Edited by JoeJoe

^^^ That's the better vdieo, homie's singing in the 1st:unsure: But I get it, I was that way every time I was the same way...when my camera wasn't on lol. Can't believe that was a month ago now.

When it comes to her performing my fave tracks (ala Night) she can stand there and have her back to the audience, Im just happy she doin ma SONG!

THIS is the best video of it. LOVE those live vocals on itCheck out @Victoriacacc16's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Victoriacacc16/status/666187503167139840?s=09

Thank you for finding that clip!  She sounds so good.  And she's singing it with hand held microphone.  I'm sure they are going to try songs here and there but this definitely needs to become part of the setlist and eventually they can some choreography to it.  I would be happy if Janet stood in the center and the dancers did their choreography around her letting her bop to her own groove. The gays were gagging on that Insta post!  

• Upvote 1

It isn't on setlist.fm yet so I was curious if anyone knows when it was performed in the show, or if it replaced another song, etc?

It is performed after Throb. It doesn't replace any song so all songs in the original setlist are still performed. It was the only new song added to the setlist.

• Upvote 1

I love that Janet is standing still feeling her oats!!!!!!  Vocals are incredible.  I think when she is done singing instead of going off stage Janet should remain on stage and do some crazy performance/art dancing.  Something will happen with this number I believe that will add the dancers at some point but I love Janet singing it in the middle doing her vocals feeling the music.  Clap for this hooker! :clapping:

• Upvote 1