ANTI is 2x Platinum

bu.

I generally speaking don't have any issues with Rih. I actually really enjoy a lot of her music. But the album is horrible. It's a whole bunch of songs that are supposed to be "edgy" and "left field" all thrown together with no real theme or artistic significance. There's nothing bold, genuine or Anti anything on the album. I LIKE maybe 4 songs at best. Where's the fucking bops? She should have stayed in her lane instead of trying to give us artiste! going against the grain! rebel!. I feel the same sentiment toward "Unalologetic" but that atleast had some catchy gems on there.
  • Upvote 1

I just downloaded the album. Not Rihanna's biggest fan by any means. However, I must say, overall...I'm VERY impressed with #ANTI! I can't believe it, actually. Extremely disappointed that she didn't include "Bitch Better Have My Money", which was one of my favorite singles of 2015, and one of the most played on my mp3 player as well. But, I'm REALLY diggin' a large portion of the album. I was able to listen most of the way through without wanting to skip a track (with the notable exceptions of: "Never Ending" which is just not my style, "Higher" because she sounds like shit on it, and "Work" (w/ Drake) which, in my opinion, is akin to month old, musty, moldy, maggot infested garbage).

Standouts for me are: "Consideration" (w/SZA), "Kiss It Better", "Desperado", "Needed Me", "Love On The Brain", "Same Ol' Mistakes", and the INSTANT EARGASM "Woo" (which, at the time of this post, is hands down my favorite track on the album, for reasons I cannot explain currently).

Tracks ranked from favorite to least favorite (Top 5 in red):

"Woo"

"Kiss It Better"

"Same Ol' Mistakes"

"Desperado"

"Consideration"

"Love On The Brain"

"Needed Me"

"Yeah I Said It"

"James Joint"

"Close To You"

"Never Ending"

"Higher"

"Work"

• Upvote 1

I generally speaking don't have any issues with Rih. I actually really enjoy a lot of her music. But the album is horrible. It's a whole bunch of songs that are supposed to be "edgy" and "left field" all thrown together with no real theme or artistic significance. There's nothing bold, genuine or Anti anything on the album. I LIKE maybe 4 songs at best. Where's the fucking bops? She should have stayed in her lane instead of trying to give us artiste! going against the grain! rebel!. I feel the same sentiment toward "Unalologetic" but that atleast had some catchy gems on there.

It's her ARTPop.. She did way too much 

Unapologetic was classic her with a, then, modern twist.. This album is something Kanye had heavy influence in. It screams hip-Hop and not in a good way

It's her ARTPop.. She did way too much 

Unapologetic was classic her with a, then, modern twist.. This album is something Kanye had heavy influence in. It screams hip-Hop and not in a good way

I was hoping she would have gotten rid of Kanye after people spoke up but I dont know :sigh:

She did get rid of Kanye according to some tea I read - he wasn't the executive producer anymore apparently as he wanted to focus on his own album

He definitely needs to focus, you know  I blame Kim for all of this..... :filenails: a brutha thats hungry will produce sum fiyah on yo ass, but he went and got all tied up in that mess :sigh:

I guess you couldn't be her then? :unsure: 

:coffee: 

JK send me those nudes 

Nnnnnn burn.

I sent someone fake nudes a couple weeks ago and they caught me out :lmao:. As if I'd send his weird ass nudes. 

Edited by Dammn Bu