Dubai World Cup

feehgarcia

Hey guys! We're a few days from the Dubai World Cup and Janet's concert, so... What about using this topic to share all things from that night?

It might sound a little early, but there's some backstage/set up pictures popping out already. I think would be interesting if we could unify and share everything in one single topic. If the moderators agree, we can start now!

Oh! And we might also have the launch event for the Unbreakable DIAMONDS on the next days! 

• Upvote 5

oh 

major bummer I know

I hope someway someway we can get a hd recording of it in our hands

that would be fkn doooope!!

although if I had the choice between the two, I'd rather have a full HD recording of the RWU tour as opposed to this tour. I never got to see the RWU tour live ?

major bummer I know

that would be fkn doooope!!

although if I had the choice between the two, I'd rather have a full HD recording of the RWU tour as opposed to this tour. I never got to see the RWU tour live ?

I saw it, this show is better to me than RWU

Well... I'M excited for this show. Janet hasn't performed since... fucking November.

I'm excited to see the new changes brought to the table. It's her first performance post-surgery, post-tour revamp, post-video shoot... It should be interesting. 

Edited by stephen1108
  • Upvote 2

I saw it, this show is better to me than RWU

what makes it better? Honest question..

I saw this tour front row and it was amazing! But I can't help but feel that everything (imo) about the RWU tour was just a notch higher and better than the UWT..