DAMMN BABY (Cafe Mix/Jimmy Jam Remix) FULL SONG!!

Dal

With a little less percussion (like the first 20 seconds), it sounds like something you would hear in a jazz cafe.. Nice chill, kick back type of vibe.. A great contrast to the original that's stuffed with synths and harder bass licks..

I'm actually loving all the remixes of Dammn Baby I've heard so far. Mike D, Noodles, Jarreau Vandal, and this Cafe mix. 

Yup exactly! when the original foundation of the melody is so damn catchy it's hard for a remix of said song to be bad lol.. Just another reason why I wish DB would've been the lead single.. Alternate universe haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yup exactly! when the original foundation of the melody is so damn catchy it's hard for a remix of said song to be bad lol.. Just another reason why I wish DB would've been the lead single.. Alternate universe haha

Yeah I think it could have worked as a lead single too...but then again it's not like Janet would have had done anything "extra" knowing her 

• Upvote 2

Much like the original, the Remixes are pretty basic 

Yeah I think it could have worked as a lead single too...but then again it's not like Janet would have had done anything "extra" knowing her 

No it would not have worked and here's why: 

1) NS has a great rapper

2) NS has a clear vocal performance,

3) And most importantly, DB was created in or around September 2015 whereas No Sleeep was created earlier in 2015... This album filler being first single could literally not happen. I'm not surprised that was overlooked since people seem to not read or listen to Jimmy Jam talking about the project but instead, cast their own horrible ideas on how a legend should handle her own career while certain fans can barely handle reality. 

4) Janet >>>> You* - Janet chose NS for a reason.. Her opinion on what should be released and in what order is stronger than any argument from a fan 

Edited by Game
* - not necessarily/literally you

Erm. Jimmy said BurnItUp was the last song to be recorded, as Janet wanted a dance track on the album, and then he went on about how Missy got involved. A year later he said Dammn Baby was the last song to be recorded... It's like they can't even remember what they've said lol.

Erm. Jimmy said BurnItUp was the last song to be recorded, as Janet wanted a dance track on the album, and then he went on about how Missy got involved. A year later he said Dammn Baby was the last song to be recorded... It's like they can't even remember what they've said lol.

AYF was first, Dammn Filler was last

A year later? BIU was recorded before the tour.. In the summer of '15. DB was after the tour started