Do you have a deep dark secret?

Aquaria

that's okay dont let them thumb suck shame you.....they create a thread they dont expose any truths not even the smallest and shame those that do

I'm not ashamed trust me lol. It's a small thing. It's not like I do drugs like some of these people. Doesn't stop the boys from trying to get my number as you can see. Yeah I did notice that some of the same people in this thread ain't saying shit but then again I consider myself above a few of them :)

Edited by JoeJoe

I'm not ashamed trust me lol. It's a small thing. It's not like I do drugs like some of these people. Doesn't stop the boys from trying to get my number as you can see. Yeah I did notice that some of the same people in this thread ain't saying shit but then again I consider myself above a few of them :)

I have another admission.....never been inside a vagina before until this past Sunday :wub:  It felt amazing ..its amazing the things pussy can do, it builds up its own suction so that feels great and when you go out and in the skin, the pink, comes in and out with your dick cause its wrapped around it

Edited by Bailey.

that's okay dont let them thumb suck shame you.....they create a thread they dont expose any truths not even the smallest and shame those that do

If you're referring to Rocco creating this thread and not sharing is not a bad thing. Share what you must but his business is his own.

This is NOT a judge-free zone. Never was, never will be 

If you're referring to me, No one shamed you. But thumb sucking Joe.. well... That's fucking hilarious especially since he's an internet thug that's always doing too much (like comparing marijuana usage to a 45 year old thug sucking his thumb)

Sometimes it's better not to say shit to random people. You kinda learn that in these "streets"

If you're referring to Rocco creating this thread and not sharing is not a bad thing. Share what you must but his business is his own.

This is NOT a judge-free zone. Never was, never will be 

If you're referring to me, No one shamed you. But thumb sucking Joe.. well... That's fucking hilarious especially since he's an internet thug that's always doing too much (like comparing marijuana usage to a 45 year old thug sucking his thumb)

Sometimes it's better not to say shit to random people. You kinda learn that in these "streets"

it is everyone's choice as to whether they wish to share or not, no one is obligated to do so. However it is an act of bravery, in the face of judgment. No it is not a judgment free zone, but that is not a requirement for sharing. Often I think many of you are pussies, you fear judgment, you lock in and let the secrets eat you inside out because to open up about it ....well that's just too vulnerable......you guys stink of fear...as for random people, we are not random people, I know quite a bit about many of you as you do about me, we may have never met in life, and even there that excludes you Game....BUT there's history here

it is everyone's choice as to whether they wish to share or not, no one is obligated to do so. However it is an act of bravery, in the face of judgment. No it is not a judgment free zone, but that is not a requirement for sharing. Often I think many of you are pussies, you fear judgment, you lock in and let the secrets eat you inside out because to open up about it ....well that's just too vulnerable......you guys stink of fear...as for random people, we are not random people, I know quite a bit about many of you as you do about me, we may have never met in life, and even there that excludes you Game....BUT there's history here

And some of us don't need to have our business out here as fun factoids.... like DTJ. He's the president of the greatest nation on Earth yet he may have been peed on by Russian prostitutes. His darkest secret is very humorous.

If Roc or I or anyone made fun of your secret then that's one thing, but c'mon.. thumb sucking? ?

If I wanted to know a user personally, I'd message them via my iPhone 7

And some of us don't need to have our business out here as fun factoids.... like DTJ. He's the president of the greatest nation on Earth yet he may have been peed on by Russian prostitutes. His darkest secret is very humorous.

If Roc or I or anyone made fun of your secret then that's one thing, but c'mon.. thumb sucking? ?

If I wanted to know a user personally, I'd message them via my iPhone 7

I knew a thumbsucker in HS, he would talk with it in his mouth....no judging just hard to understand him

I have another admission.....never been inside a vagina before until this past Sunday :wub:  It felt amazing ..its amazing the things pussy can do, it builds up its own suction so that feels great and when you go out and in the skin, the pink, comes in and out with your dick cause its wrapped around it

So do you like it better than man ass?

Why does his idiot ass keep referring to me as an internet thug? I'm not in anyway a thug just cause i'm down to throw hands with somebody? lol. What thuggish things have I done online? Does my avatar make me look like a thug? lol. Just because I could and would beat his ass doesn't mean i'm a thug. I do like how he brought my name up while replying to you knowing you'd quote it and i'd see it being he's still on ignore :lol:

That is such a ridiculous question, can we all go back delete restart and just say "yes" every one of us and move on and let this thread die :sigh:

Why is that a ridiculous question? :coffee: 

Maybe it was intended as a prompt for self reflection. :filenails: 

well it was premised, according to you as "If" you had a deep dark secret, thats simply a yes or no reply to even those who choose to reply, there's nothing to add then

listen. People replied. They weren't really secrets (or maybe they were) but only you and Joe took this thread as an opportunity to open yourselves up to criticism

listen. People replied. They weren't really secrets (or maybe they were) but only you and Joe took this thread as an opportunity to open yourselves up to criticism

Im a Black gay man criticism is part of the gig...I dont regret it, I'm surprised at how some of us are a tad closed off, this thread could have been a bigger hit, pardon the pun -_-

well it was premised, according to you as "If" you had a deep dark secret, thats simply a yes or no reply to even those who choose to reply, there's nothing to add then

If it's a actually a deep dark secret, you're not revealing it on Planet Janet. That wasn't the point of the thread. You can share whatever you want. But sucking your thumb as a grown man is funny, I don't think any less of joe, but it's funny. You should be able to laugh at yourself. 

• Upvote 2