Any Tinashe Fans?

RajUnbreakableJoyride

1st of all we weren't the only ones who compared her to Janet. Her peers in the music industry did. She is nowhere near like C-Error. Tinashe grew up watching and studying Janet. Why you so pressed? Clearly Queenashe got you shook. Lol

Ahhh main stream media stay trying to replace Janet with the lessors

That’s for sure. C-error actually had hits & sales.... for a second :coffee: 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ciara is a better artist than Tinashe so I don't know why ya'll bringing CiCi into this

SCREAMING. Show me a Ciara album that's better than Aquarius, Nightride, In Case You Die etc.? I like Ciara but pulease. 

Sounds like the only thing you've heard about Tinashe's are the singles and never really listened to any of her albums.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've listened to Nightride and Aquarius and they do not top Ciara's first three albums (Never heard of In Case You Die). Also visually Tinashe is an extension of Janet, Aaliyah, Mya, and Ciara anyways so she gets the been there done that treatment from me. Sound wise she seems all over the place. Every time I hear a song from her she has a new identity. Ciara at least created her own lane as the queen of crunk and has a signature dance move (the matrix). No other artists this generation have created a signature move, not even Chris Brown. Which is why during the Janet tribute Tinashe was the opening act and Ciara was the headliner.

Edited by EphraimAdamz

SCREAMING. Show me a Ciara album that's better than Aquarius, Nightride, In Case You Die etc.? I like Ciara but pulease. 

Sounds like the only thing you've heard about Tinashe's are the singles and never really listened to any of her albums.

omg thank you! Clearly he don't what he's talking about. Nothing anything Tinashe had done sounds like Ciara. Ciara wish she was as musically inclined as Tinashe!

I've listened to Nightride and Aquarius and they do not top Ciara's first three albums (Never heard of In Case You Die). Also visually Tinashe is an extension of Janet, Aaliyah, Mya, and Ciara anyways so she gets the been there done that treatment from me. Sound wise she seems all over the place. Every time I hear a song from her she has a new identity. Ciara at least created her own lane as the queen of crunk and has a signature dance move (the matrix). No other artists this generation have created a signature move, not even Chris Brown. Which is why during the Janet tribute Tinashe was the opening act and Ciara was the headliner.

and Ciara looked a foolish mess doing "If". Moving too fast with sloppy arm movements. Don't get me wrong Tinashe didn't do too well on her part, but let's not act like Ciara was slaying. Tinashe, just like Janet, isn't stuck in one box with their sound. Again, like I said before, Tinashe said she refuse to let people stick her with one genre. She loves all kinds of music. She has r&b, pop, alternative, trap, edm. Etc... She can do it all. So she has something for everybody. So saying she has a new identity just means you don't get her.

and Ciara looked a foolish mess doing "If". Moving too fast with sloppy arm movements. Don't get me wrong Tinashe didn't do too well on her part, but let's not act like Ciara was slaying. Tinashe, just like Janet, isn't stuck in one box with their sound. Again, like I said before, Tinashe said she refuse to let people stick her with one genre. She loves all kinds of music. She has r&b, pop, alternative, trap, edm. Etc... She can do it all. So she has something for everybody. So saying she has a new identity just means you don't get her.

Ya'll in such a rush to make Tinashe an icon lol. No one is saying Ciara is a godsend to music, but she is above Tinashe in acclaim and sales. She took a crunk sound that was only popular in the south and in ATL and made it mainstream. Her collaborations with Jazzy Pha, Lil Jon, Ludacris, Missy Elliot dominated charts and nightclubs. No one is the industry will be rushing out to say "I wanna sound like Tinashe", "Yeah that Tinashe song, we wanna sound like that". But a number of artists did hop on he crunk bandwagon for a year or two. So stop trying to discredit Ciara (The few credentials she has).

In fact the main reason Ciara fell off is because she strayed away from her sound and tried to be Beyonce/Britney Spears/Lady Gaga. Maybe Tinashe should take notes and not make the same mistakes.

• Upvote 1

Ya'll in such a rush to make Tinashe an icon lol. No one is saying Ciara is a godsend to music, but she is above Tinashe in acclaim and sales. She took a crunk sound that was only popular in the south and in ATL and made it mainstream. Her collaborations with Jazzy Pha, Lil Jon, Ludacris, Missy Elliot dominated charts and nightclubs. No one is the industry will be rushing out to say "I wanna sound like Tinashe", "Yeah that Tinashe song, we wanna sound like that". But a number of artists did hop on he crunk bandwagon for a year or two. So stop trying to discredit Ciara (The few credentials she has).

In fact the main reason Ciara fell off is because she strayed away from her sound and tried to be Beyonce/Britney Spears/Lady Gaga. Maybe Tinashe should take notes and not make the same mistakes.

Trashe fans thinks she’s a pop star like Ciara was 13 years ago.. Her three fans overhype the shit out of her as if she has made an impact on music.. she’s not the snail, she’s the trail 

When, in fact, she’s a flash in the pan... with her debut album selling around than 70k TOTAL. Nightshade (or whatever) did worse.. pretending to be a apart of her next album 

She’s been Working on that next album called “Joyride” since 2015, cancelled her International leg of the tour for “recording obligations” in mid-2016, and has yet to have a release date for the album supporting this :lmao: 

And what kind of egomaniacal artists tours internationally when they’re barely known stateside?

Maybe she should release another mixtape bc that’s not tacky af for nonrappers ??‍♂️

Wikipedia?! Hahahad I'm done!  Going by Wikipedia an unreliable receipt. Ch.. Bye. I done heard enough. I'm over here dying laughing :lol:

That awkward moment when wikipedia is reliable when they have sources :coffee: and they have sources.

Nothing I said is untrue. If it were you would come for it and you didn’t. You instead brushed it off as “fake news” even though it’s all true and you can’t handle that and that’s okay. Don’t be delusional.

• Upvote 1

That awkward moment when wikipedia is reliable when they have sources :coffee: and they have sources.

Nothing I said is untrue. If it were you would come for it and you didn’t. You instead brushed it off as “fake news” even though it’s all true and you can’t handle that and that’s okay. Don’t be delusional.

lmao yea ok. A delusional trying to call somebody delusional. Ok.... 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

• 3 weeks later...