i just met janet she taked to me

Dee

She talked to me and signed my book :excited:

met her @ the book signing today she showed up late nd tried to leave on time tho uhh not on my watch damita joe :rolleyes: i stood in line from 11am untill after 4

she looked amazing i almost couldnt breathe the the table where she signed our books @ had us very close to her but you know joey was rite there waiting :filenails:

i was so star struck that i almost couldn't talk

i also saw her walk on water and feed all her fans from 1 lunchable and a 99cent soda :whistle:

met her @ the book signing today she showed up late nd tried to leave on time tho uhh not on my watch damita joe :rolleyes: i stood in line from 11am untill after 4

she looked amazing i almost couldnt breathe the the table where she signed our books @ had us very close to her but you know joey was rite there waiting :filenails:

i also saw her walk on water and feed all her fans from 1 lunchable and a 99cent soda :whistle:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so glad you got to meet her!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 for that alone. :good::lol: :lol: :lol:

I should've came to NYC. I'll regret it forever, but I'm so happy for you. :blush:

Archived