1976 Stan Wars: Aretha Franklin vs. Diana Ross

art

Well you should have done a better job of repping the 1989 Janhova stans. :rolleyes:

....and you should have PERSONALLY edited their section on Janet. Too much shade and you can tell whomever did not only isn't a Janet stan or a fan. <_<

Dioni created the Janet thread on Beyonce World, so I can't edit anything. -_- But the creator of the site is indeed a Janet fan. He's a member of J|X (oddly enough), and has spoken about Janet in a few blog posts on Beyonceitis.

"KI³ @ At you loose-bussyed Paula and Jody queens having to team up to bump pocketbooks because you can't take Madonna's slayings. She's been slaughtering your fave for damn near 8 years and she's JUST getting started. "

:lmao: :lmao:

The Madge stans showed OWT! :lol:

and Austin I had a feeling that was you. :lol: You could've came up with something better, though. :lol:

Dioni created the Janet thread on Beyonce World, so I can't edit anything. -_- But the creator of the site is indeed a Janet fan. He's a member of J|X (oddly enough), and has spoken about Janet in a few blog posts on Beyonceitis.

Well the shade was unnecessary especially considering what they said about Bey and Madge...Janhova is a LEGEND and I need her to be treated as such at ALL TIMES! :coffee: Though I got a ki out of the pic they used for Madonna. :lmao:

"KI³ @ At you loose-bussyed Paula and Jody queens having to team up to bump pocketbooks because you can't take Madonna's slayings. She's been slaughtering your fave for damn near 8 years and she's JUST getting started. "

:lmao: :lmao:

The Madge stans showed OWT! :lol:

and Austin I had a feeling that was you. :lol: You could've came up with something better, though. :lol:

That orange font is my friend Ian, and the blue font that quoted him is Hi Def. They are both a hilarious mess.

I'm the only relevant Janet stan on Beyonce World, so that's probably how the creator of the site knows me. :lol:

Well the shade was unnecessary especially considering what they said about Bey and Madge...Janhova is a LEGEND and I need her to be treated as such at ALL TIMES! :coffee: Though I got a ki out of the pic they used for Madonna. :lmao:

What are you talking about? :umm:

You lost me. :unsure:

The person obviously isn't a stan because none of those are ways to piss off a Janet stan. :lmao:

Are you sure? Any mention of those things listed on a site like J|X will easily get the stans riled up. :lol:

Artist, you just gave me my life for the evening. +1.

B)

The person obviously isn't a stan because none of those are ways to piss off a Janet stan. :lmao:

It is true about how they attack Bey under the comment sections on Youtube under Jan videos though LOL. The pic they used of Madonna is pure hilarity! I also love under the Rihanna Reign page when they put "Rihanna’s 4th album would be the greatest artistic achievement in popular music since Michael Jackson’s Thriller or Khia’s Thug Misses." lmfao

Archived