1976 Stan Wars: Aretha Franklin vs. Diana Ross

art

Are you sure? Any mention of those things listed on a site like J|X will easily get the stans riled up. :lol:

ANYTHING on J|X gets them riled up. They went for 18 pages over a fucking haircut and a new man. :rolleyes:

It is true about how they attack Bey under the comment sections on Youtube under Jan videos though LOL. The pic they used of Madonna is pure hilarity! I also love under the Rihanna Reign page when they put "Rihanna’s 4th album would be the greatest artistic achievement in popular music since Michael Jackson’s Thriller or Khia’s Thug Misses." lmfao

There's only a select few of them that actually do that. The Youtube Witnesses operate under a personnel of about 5 - 10 people and manage to hold it down. The older Janet fans/stans don't really get upset over that other stuff, but it's usually the younger ones that do.

ANYTHING on J|X gets them riled up. They went for 18 pages over a fucking haircut and a new man. :rolleyes:

28ahyqr.gif28ahyqr.gif

There's only a select few of them that actually do that. The Youtube Witnesses operate under a personnel of about 5 - 10 people and manage to hold it down. The older Janet fans/stans don't really get upset over that other stuff, but it's usually the younger ones that do.

This is true but any mention of Madonna, Beyonce, Superbowl incident, Janet's last three albums and Rock Wit U tour will send MOST of Janet fans/stans right over the edge. I've observed this on forums and gossip sites. The ones that remain unbothered by these things are the casual, level-headed and older fans/stans.

28ahyqr.gif28ahyqr.gif

This is true but any mention of Madonna, Beyonce, Superbowl incident, Janet's last three albums and Rock Wit U tour will send MOST of Janet fans/stans right over the edge. I've observed this on forums and gossip sites. The ones that remain unbothered by these things are the casual, level-headed and older fans/stans.

That's usually the fickle fans from J|X. Nobody here gets upset over that type of stuff. I look at the higher end of the spectrum - even with the last three albums, Janet has still sold more albums than every artist that has debuted after her with the exception of Mariah, Superbowl set a slew of records and is the only memorable performance of the past decade, and the same can be said for Janet on Madonna's board. Whenever someone says something about Janet, all hell breaks loose.

Some people clearly need a hobby... why are gays so combative over female singers? :&

I agree Xternal

Why do I find this

a) not funny

B) stupid

c) a complete waste of someone's time and energy...get a job

Archived