REGISTER FOR THE JANET JACKSON FAN CLUB

Shawn1814

I think since the venues are so small these tickets will be well over $100.00 :rolleyes:

ORCHESTRA SEATING

US $98.00 - US $149.00

US $98.00 Ticket + US $16.50 Fees =

US $114.50

US $149.00 Ticket + US $20.35 Fees =

US $169.35

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 01/14/11 10:00 AM EST

Presale

Start: Thu, 01/13/11 10:00 AM EST

End: Thu, 01/13/11 10:00 PM EST

Get your hooker boots out and work the corner for tonight.. lol

I wasn't chanrged to join the fan club....

Did I do something wrong?

It's free.. free. free.. :dance: :dance: :dance: Ny is not listed on the Janet's site for presale but it's on ticketmaster Radio City Music HallNew York, NY

08:00 PM

Janet Jackson More Info »

presale begins:Fri, 01/14/11

09:00 AM

That site is straight up shit :mellow: How the hell can the Grand Prairie show be sold out within seconds of it being available for pre-sale :mellow: Shit just pissed in my corn flakes :umm:

LOL..yeah, something ain't right..this dude on facebook said her tickets were sold out in 1 second.. :lmao:

LOL..yeah, something ain't right..this dude on facebook said her tickets were sold out in 1 second.. :lmao:

That's what happened to me...I just clicked on the section for the seats and next thing I know the browser went blank...then when I went back to the list of shows, it said it was sold out :umm:

That's what happened to me...I just clicked on the section for the seats and next thing I know the browser went blank...then when I went back to the list of shows, it said it was sold out :umm:

Janet 1814 just posted something about 4 shows being sold out..

Janet 1814 just posted something about 4 shows being sold out..

I don't think they're sold out...it's something wrong with that site. I'm pissed...I have a mad hangover and woke up early expecting to come on here bragging about getting tickets :umm: Guess I'll hit ticketmaster tomorrow -_-

Archived