HOLD UP! Janet's former dancer Nikki is Babyface's fiance/baby mama!

jarrylf

Then

girls.jpgMV5BMTIzNzIxNjgzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc2NjEzMQ%40%40._V1_SY574_SX400_.jpgnicki-pantenburg-married-to-babyface.jpg998JVR_Nicole_Pantenburg_001.jpg

Now

107770557-kenneth-babyface-edmonds-and-nicole-nikki-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=R4V%2FQay2ANwpmCZhkZDSEr5Dm4%2F0E9TKvXBvGnoun5kGHbmAV28KtJycTI5z4JaCj4KLoOEMTaZFAEcgQtlNdg%3D%3Dbabyfacenikki_pantenburg007-med.jpgnicole-pantenburg-and-daughter-peyton.jpg?h=500babyface-pantenburg-26th-anniversary-carousel-of-hope-ball-02.jpg

I found a very old rare video of her dancing background for Tisha Campbell, and googled her to see what she's been up to, and then it's all these pics with Babyface, and I forgot he said his fiance had been a dancer! Small world, GO NICKI, getcho come up, got that baby (CUTE little girl), so she's set for life.

Sl5ay.gif

In all serious-ness tho, I've come to realize the janet era had alllll of my fave female Janet background dancers and they've all been doing really well since then.

Tina's a legendary choreographer

Kelly is a actress and choreographer

Tish is a doctor

Nikki is now kept.

Shawnette is a choreographer

Jossie is also a actress

Jen is a iconic celeb

of all the eras definitely Janet's best ladies

In all serious-ness tho, I've come to realize the janet era had alllll of my fave female Janet background dancers and they've all been doing really well since then.

Tina's a legendary choreographer

Kelly is a actress and choreographer

Tish is a doctor

Nikki is now kept.

Shawnette is a choreographer

Jossie is also a actress

Jen is a iconic celeb

of all the eras definitely Janet's best ladies

Nice! Janet really blessed their lives B)

• Upvote 1

dancing background for tisha campbell???? :umm:

Don't let the "actress" title full you, T is a tripple threat (tho she wan't a threat on the charts) but her singing and dancing was the bomb

When I met her I asked her about album #2 she just about gave me that " :umm: " look LOL :lmao:

Nikki's hair's always the dead give away

Nice! Janet really blessed their lives B)

Yup, in general I think her female dancers/choreographers go on to be bigger than the male ones.

Tish is a doctor? I would've never thought. What type of doctor is she?

Is Tish the one who people claim slept with Rene around The Velvet Rope era, and Janet found out about it and cut her off?

Yup she is, very newly, like she just finished medical school in 2013 and it's official.

1187011_10201752460393043_1092653953_n.jpg

And like Bu confirmed, yes that's rumored to be about her, I use to talk to her on FB years ago, I know after she worked with Janet, she worked with LL, she said she almost went on to TVR like most of the other girls, but that's when she started going after the medical field.