Lil Kim On Nicki Minaj: “I Will Erase That B*tch”

DJ Y2K Malone™

we are boo.................Kim is signed 2 ROC NATION :blush:

we should start planning 4 nicki's obituary -_-

Kim's album sales were never high and that was during the time when people bought albums. Kim has always had those "die hard fans" that would brag about how she's a beast and spit like a man but wouldn't buy her albums.

Kim's album sales were never high and that was during the time when people bought albums. Kim has always had those "die hard fans" that would brag about how she's a beast and spit like a man but wouldn't buy her albums.

here u go w/dat pisces mouth :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:<_<

Queen Bee is comin. Jay-Z wouldn't sign her & not produce an album

here u go w/dat pisces mouth :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:<_<

Queen Bee is comin. Jay-Z wouldn't sign her & not produce an album

I was just saying that we shouldn't expect a new album from Kim because of the big change in album sales. Her first album went double platinum and the next two went just platinum and that was when people bought music. Even though the TNT album is her hardest (and imo her best) album, RIAA didn't even certify it plastic. With that being in mind, I really don't think that label would want to lose money by putting out an album and it not moving units.

I was just saying that we shouldn't expect a new album from Kim because of the big change in album sales. Her first album went double platinum and the next two went just platinum and that was when people bought music. Even though the TNT album is her hardest (and imo her best) album, RIAA didn't even certify it plastic. With that being in mind, I really don't think that label would want to lose money by putting out an album and it not moving units.

yeah u right bout TNT......................that's CLASSIC LIL KIM thru & thru but dat ass was incarcerated -_-

her new album has 2 be BANANAZZZ

if not then why bother

But why compare album sales when one has yet to drop one? Kim is nobody to be bowing down to. Kim hasn't broken any female rap records like Nicki ALREADY has. Outside of fashion, Krim isn't the first female rapper to do anything.

She's not the first to get a #1 album on Billboard. Foxy was, and Kim has no #1s.

She doesn't have the first female rap solo album that went Platinum. That's Da Brat. And neither her first or second albums scanned over 1.5 million so i'm not here for the fraud 2x certifications.

She isn't the female rapper who's sold the most albums. Both Mister Elliott and stEVE have her beaten.

No more than 1, MAYBE 2, simultaneous Hot 100 entries. Nicki has had 7, twice.

And by the end of the year, Nicki will have passed Krim and became the #2 female rapper with the most Hot 100 entries EVER. Only 3 entries behind Krim right now - NO ALBUM OUT!!

Only thing Krim has is the female rapper who's held beef with another rapper the longest. *throws confetti*

She is a HAS BEEN. No single. No album. No mixtape. No Hot 100 entries in 3.5 years. No lead entries in 7 years. No RIAA certifications in 6 years. No record label. No notable features. No man. No kids. Infertile. Ugly. Washed up.

And if you wanna get technical, Nicki doesn't even need the album sales. Include Young Money, Junior M.A.F.I.A., and all their features, Nicki is already on her way to passing Kim in overall sales. Over 7 milli and counting.

Kim's legacy = the rap industry mattress of the 90's.

http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=rhythmic&thread=101560&page=2#3104803

• Upvote 1

Why must they try to dimiss Kim to build up Nicki.... :mellow:

Nicki stans are just as bad as Bey stans. They must try to belittle and disrespect anyone who they feel is competition.

Kim is overdue for a track in response to all this, and I understand they may stan for Nicki, but that's just ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

She's not the first to get a #1 album on Billboard. Foxy was, and Kim has no #1s.

Mister Elliott and stEVE

Only thing Krim has is the female rapper who's held beef with another rapper the longest. *throws confetti*

No mixtape.

That's what I thought...I don't know why they said that on DWTS (or did they say #1 hit on the Hot 100 :unsure: ).

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kim doesn't have that...Trina and Khia's beef is way longer than the beef Kim had with others.

She released a mixtape last year :umm: