Unbreakable Diamond Collection: New photos on Page II

You have one example of someone no one has heard of. Name a pop star that does it. 

As far as this group, they resigned with East West Records before releasing their 2015 album which falls under Warner Bros. I wonder why :umm: 

LOL at "went" independent... Nah they had to bc their label dropped them

Same way Island dropped janet?

Yeah, went indepent in 2003, had 3 albums under their independent name and still gave their fans more promo than janet.  

They did so well that they were signed to a new label in 2015. 

After this era, janet has no chance of being signed to anyone. No offence to her cause I love her but whose going to sign and artist that won't commit to doing promotion. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 3

Well if you're going to lie about Janet being "dropped" by IDJ you already lost, because she left them. I know like 8 people are like  hell bent on they dropped her, but theres nothing to back that up. Hell realistically they'd be/look stupid for dropping her over Discipline. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, went indepent in 2003, had 3 albums under their independent name and still gave their fans more promo than janet.  

After this era, janet has no chance of being signed to anyone. No offence to her cause I love her but whose going to sign and artist that won't commit to doing promotion. 

Janet wasn't dropped tho #oop 

One of those three albums was a cover album of themselves. 

They signed to the same label that dropped them

You aren't a record executive.. If Janet can sell and profit from Unbreakable with no promo.. She'll be unstoppable in contract 

You all want promo but you haven't an idea how independent artists work. If Janet wanted a "real era" she would have signed a contract 

And she didn't cancel Europe... LN did

you have a source?  Link?

Because my source "ticketmaster" saying that Janet had a schedule conflict. they not talking about live nation 

Edited by oxmo
  • Upvote 1

Janet wasn't dropped tho #oop 

One of those three albums was a cover album of themselves. 

They signed to the same label that dropped them

You aren't a record executive.. If Janet can sell and profit from Unbreakable with no promo.. She'll be unstoppable in contract 

But she hasn't sold or profited with no promo.  

But she hasn't sold or profited with no promo.  

She hasn't? Uhh ask BMG if they made a profit.. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6745220/janet-jackson-unbreakable-no-1-bmg-record-label-major

i know you won't read it all so:

"We always believed that if Janet and Rhythm Nation became a part of the BMG family, it would take BMG to the next level, and be a great success both financially and creatively," BMG executive vp of recorded music Jon Cohen said in a statement. "We could not be more pleased with the success of Unbreakable, especially with the album becoming Janet's seventh No. 1 record, and the initial song "No Sleep" spending eight weeks at the No. 1 position on the Adult R&B chart. It is our first No. 1 in the US... [which is] the definition of having the ability to play with the big boys."

• Upvote 2

Wrong lol. Island didn't drop Janet. She left them by asking to be let free from her contract.

Can you change your member name cause I don't want anyone thinking I'm the idiot talking out of my ass?

phgzTOQ.gif

• Upvote 3

She hasn't? Uhh ask BMG if they made a profit.. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6745220/janet-jackson-unbreakable-no-1-bmg-record-label-major

i know you won't read it all so:

"We always believed that if Janet and Rhythm Nation became a part of the BMG family, it would take BMG to the next level, and be a great success both financially and creatively," BMG executive vp of recorded music Jon Cohen said in a statement. "We could not be more pleased with the success of Unbreakable, especially with the album becoming Janet's seventh No. 1 record, and the initial song "No Sleep" spending eight weeks at the No. 1 position on the Adult R&B chart. It is our first No. 1 in the US... [which is] the definition of having the ability to play with the big boys."

LOL you are slowly losing it.  Ask BMG?  That's like saying ask her mom.  Of course BMG is going to say something positive.  The numbers dont lie.   Plus they released this statement at the start of the era when there was hope.  They haven't made a statement since 

LOL you are slowly losing it.  Ask BMG?  That's like saying ask her mom.  Of course BMG is going to say something positive.  The numbers dont lie.   Plus they released this statement at the start of the era when there was hope.  They haven't made a statement since 

Why would they make a statement months after the album was released? What more do you want them to say? "yup... We're still making profits" :lmao: 

you have no idea what you're talking about or arguing about. How is asking her distributor the same as asking Katherine?! Please stop :lmao: You're trolling and its gettin sad?

• Upvote 3

Why would they make a statement months after the album was released? What more do you want them to say? "yup... We're still making profits" :lmao: 

you have no idea what you're talking about or arguing about. How is asking her distributor the same as asking Katherine?! Please stop :lmao: You're trolling and its gettin sad?

bitch i just DIED!!!:lol:

janet club can go suck a dick! 

not katy bitch! ow!

• Upvote 1

you have a source?  Link?

Because my source "ticketmaster" saying that Janet had a schedule conflict. they not talking about live nation 

why would I trust speculations of fans when I have an official source saying something else ?

Well... anyway she is responsible of that disaster but we still love her in Europe and hope we will get the chance to see her again this era. 

Edited by oxmo
  • Upvote 1

omggggggggg these muthafukaz literally are talking out of their anus!!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  whewwwwwww I needed that laugh. Matter of fact I want them to continue...cus its giving me some of the best laughs ever. The PJ board is ALIVE and WELL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !!! :lmao:

• Upvote 2