BREAKING: Entertainment Tonight: Janet Called Police on Wissam Saturday

Oh shit

https://www.etonline.com/janet-jackson-calls-police-to-check-on-1-year-old-sons-welfare-exclusive-103445

Janet Jackson called the police on Saturday night over concern for her 1-year-old child, Eissa Al Mana.

A watch commander with the Malibu County Sheriff’s Office tells ET that police responded to a call shortly before 10 p.m. at the Nobu Hotel, where they were called to check on the welfare of Jackson's son, who was with his father, Jackson's estranged husband, Wissam Al Mana. Jackson was not on the scene at the time.

ET's Kevin Frazier reached out to Jackson's brother, musician Randy Jackson, regarding the police call.

Randy tells ET that his sister called 9-1-1 after being contacted by a nanny who was helping Al Mana care for the child at the time. According to Randy, the nanny became frightened by Al Mana's behavior which she believed was aggressive.

According to Randy, the nanny was "terrified by his behavior and locked herself in a bathroom, so she could contact Janet.” 

ET has reached out to Al Mana through his company's website.

Jackson and Al Mana welcomed their son on Jan. 2, 2017, and split up three months later.

In November, a source told ET that Jackson was committed to co-parenting with the billionaire businessman, but had no plans to reconcile with her estranged husband.

“All Janet wants to do is move forward and be the best mother to her son and to be happy," the source added at the time.

Watch the video below for more.  

3 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Wissam needs to NOT fuck with Janet or Eissa. 

I take back what nice things I’ve said about him. I thought he was different but he’s worse. 

No I never thought he would be different under the circumstances that Randy has said, he's basically abusive at the very least mentally, name calling and what not. Also I hear these stories so many times it's scary, when a woman is trying to get away from danger in the house dealing with a man, she will lock herself in the bathroom to call for help, so this does NOT sound made up either. Ya'll remember that South African runner with no legs that shot and killed his girlfriend while she was what? locked in a bathroom to get away from his ass :filenails: 

I have hoped that the two of them would be able to get through this civilly but he's not going to let that happen, but to Janet's credit she will go Damita Jo on his ass and end that shit, she of course has people working that are around her son at all times whether she is or not......get em Janet, collect the coin, collect the custody :coffee:

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Shit is scary as fuck.. I watch a lot of Forensic Files... -_- 

Janet doesn’t need this stress

and I ran into this thread thinking it was gonna be some good news as soon as I saw Breaking......dayum Wissam fucking up :sigh:

8 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

I been said this years ago. Those middle eastern men don't play games. They are very dominant over females.

That's a generalization, I'd like to believe that one cannot say "those Middle Easterners" are all this or that. Whats going on here is a nasty breakup and now the custody situation with plenty of animosity which can happen in any relationship Black, White, Green whatever

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, John.... said:

That's a generalization, I'd like to believe that one cannot say "those Middle Easterners" are all this or that. Whats going on here is a nasty breakup and now the custody situation with plenty of animosity which can happen in any relationship Black, White, Green whatever

It's part of their culture. I guess you've never read up on their culture like I have.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I been said this years ago. Those middle eastern men don't play games. They are very dominant over females.

You sure did! I remember you kept saying this ain't Janet this Wissam's controlling ass. I give Wissam the benefit of the doubt because he was after all dating and eventually married to Janet Jackson. Surely he knows the world she comes from. And must've been fine with it.... Right.... Wrong. I had always heard that Arab men were like this, but me not wanting to stereotype other people brushed it off. I hate to say it guys but Janet made a HUGE mistake marrying this man. Now she has his first born son. It's going to be a long road for her and Eissa. I hope everybody is okay. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Law enforcement checked on the welfare of Janet Jackson's one-year-old with Wissam Al Mana over the weekend after the two got into a disagreement, authorities say.

Public Information Officer Deputy Tracy Koerner said the singer called for help around 9:55 p.m. PT Saturday. Approximately five minutes later, deputies arrived at the Nobu hotel in Malibu where Jackson's son Eissa was present with his father.

Per Deputy Koerner no arrests were made and the incident stemmed from "an argument between Janet and the baby’s father."

Jackson's brother, Randy, told Entertainment Tonight that Jackson dialed 9-1-1 after a nanny grew fearful of Al Mana's aggressive behavior. Randy told the outlet the nanny "locked herself in a bathroom, so she could contact Janet.” 

Jackson and Al Mana wed in 2012. Reports of their split broke in April 2017 months after their son was born. 

Randy previously described Jackson's union to Al Mana as "quite an abusive situation" in an interview with People magazine last September.

"It came on later in the relationship, verbal abuse and being (made to feel like) a prisoner in her own home." he claimed. "No pregnant woman needs to go through being called a (expletive) every day."

USAToday

7 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

It's part of their culture. I guess you've never read up on their culture like I have.

That’s like saying all black people don’t tip well

or black people have bad credit

youre generalizing one man to represent millions. ??‍♂️ No surprised coming from you. You’ve Read up on their culture like Trump has read anything 

• Upvote 6

I don't like discussing personal details on Janet's life. But I hope she and everyone are fine. I know she will be. <3

It's disappointing that we have to refer to someone's culture, religion, or ethnicity being a factor in their behavior. 

It's an unfair generalization and ignorance. No matter where someone is from, abuse is never OK and it happens in EVERY culture. Not one more than the other.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Kishi said:

I don't like discussing personal details on Janet's life. But I hope she and everyone are fine. I know she will be. <3

It's disappointing that we have to refer to someone's culture, religion, or ethnicity being a factor in their behavior. 

It's an unfair generalization and ignorance. No matter where someone is from, abuse is never OK and it happens in EVERY culture. Not one more than the other.

? all of this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kishi said:

I'm with you on this.  Here to love and support Janet, Eissa Janet's family and close friends/ tour family.  And CERTAINLY here to pray for their well-being and continued success.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amy said:

TMZ update

6:24 AM PT 6/4 -- Law enforcement sources tell us Janet expressed she was worried Wissam was using drugs around her child.

If she suspects that then she must know he has some kinda history, gurrrlll :mellow: now I dont know about the rest of ya'll because Im not a parent but Im pretty sure drug use around a toddler  is not an over reaction :filenails: every incident is of record, and Im sure Janet is a smart woman when it comes to dealing with her personal business we all should know that, so for her to call the police she must have had reasonable cause to do so, because it goes on record and if she's crying wolf it makes her look bad.

• Upvote 1

It's an unfortunate situation all around. I'm always bothered when these private matters go public, because folks (especially online) can be cruel conspiracy theorists and people's opinions don't often contribute any good to a situation.

So I just always want what's best for Janet and Eissa and the people around them. 

3 hours ago, Amy said:

TMZ update

6:24 AM PT 6/4 -- Law enforcement sources tell us Janet expressed she was worried Wissam was using drugs around her child.

I don’t know Wissam or anything but shouldn’t sis be fasting? But I mean I’m not one to judge since I followed the same religion and now i suck dick and love it...

• Upvote 2