Matthew McConaughey Reveals He Dated Janet Jackson

9 hours ago, Rocknet said:

I dont think its proper decorum in Hollywood to brag about those sort of things, especially when you're an A-lister, its also not proper even with everyday people, we just dont discuss openly who we slept with amongst people that know the parties involved....not a good look. I wouldnt and didnt expect him to answer that messy question nor elaborate on it, but look who he's talking to Andy Cohen :umm:

Andy ain't nothing but a messy cokehead Queen

7 hours ago, vibeology said:

I think he looks fine in that clip especially if he is nearing 50

Me too. I think he aged well for his age and especially for being white.

9 hours ago, Rocknet said:

as an expert on white dudes -_-  most of them, really dont age well and I have a theory, and you can call it whatever you want to, BUT I think there's an age gene, and when that gene kicks in your youth is lost, your youthful looks go, metabolism slows, you start seeing changes in hair patterns, skin no longer tight, you get lines embedded in your face in places they weren't before. I've seen this process happen at very early ages in white men compared to black men, I know a black dude right now, hadnt seen him in awhile and thought to myself, did he age as bad as the rest of the "bar crowd" from back in the day?  NO honey he looks even better now :filenails:

I have a lot of white friends and babaaaay those crow's feet start kicking in around their eyes at around age 25-27. I have yet to get any and i'm almost 40 :coffee: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:03 PM, Rocknet said:

I dont think its proper decorum in Hollywood to brag about those sort of things, especially when you're an A-lister, its also not proper even with everyday people, we just dont discuss openly who we slept with amongst people that know the parties involved....not a good look. I wouldnt and didnt expect him to answer that messy question nor elaborate on it, but look who he's talking to Andy Cohen :umm:

in fairness, Andy is a fan of J. It makes sense he would ask that question of Matthew in that segment

1 hour ago, vibeology said:

in fairness, Andy is a fan of J. It makes sense he would ask that question of Matthew in that segment

no tea no shade YES we know Andy is a huge fan of hers, BUT, and this is the thing, the question is still messy, he should know you don't go digging into sex lives of A listers, maybe some folks lower grade sure, but you asking Matthew McConghey about his sex life with Janet Jackson :umm:

1 hour ago, Rocknet said:

no tea no shade YES we know Andy is a huge fan of hers, BUT, and this is the thing, the question is still messy, he should know you don't go digging into sex lives of A listers, maybe some folks lower grade sure, but you asking Matthew McConghey about his sex life with Janet Jackson :umm:

Well in that segment he can get away with it. I heard him ask more awkward questions than that "did you DATE Janet"....if it was just during a regular interview I may agree.