Feedback vs. Dammn Baby

Lenzo88

On 6/9/2019 at 8:16 AM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

:lmao: 

Some Y’all are crazy 😂 FB being #1 is a joke. Some of y’all swear that RWU was better than it actually is :lmao: I cannot 

FB having the potential of being #1 was not a joke considering it’s been her highest charting single since AFY and it was the track that brought her back to Viacom stations (along with a nudge from LA Reid)...

what’s actually a joke is you repeating time and time again how Janet would never perform Twenty Foreplay ever and then boom she went and performed it dozens of times...

go sit down you don’t know shit

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dal said:

FB having the potential of being #1 was not a joke considering it’s been her highest charting single since AFY and it was the track that brought her back to Viacom stations (along with a nudge from LA Reid)...

what’s actually a joke is you repeating time and time again how Janet would never perform Twenty Foreplay ever and then boom she went and performed it dozens of times...

Literally EVERY song released has the “potential” of being #1... but... :umm:  

Wasnt that like... two tours ago? :lol: Have I repeated that in two years? No? Then why bring it up? 

Imma take my seat and sip my beer loudly  

On 6/9/2019 at 3:28 AM, Dal said:

I will say forever that FB was on its way to being Top 10 if not #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart... it was that dope of a track

It wasn't. It was released in December, peaked at radio in January, and peaked in sales in February. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2019 at 10:46 AM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Literally EVERY song released has the “potential” of being #1... but... :umm:  

Wasnt that like... two tours ago? :lol: Have I repeated that in two years? No? Then why bring it up? 

Imma take my seat and sip my beer loudly  

And feedback was how many albums ago yet here we are still discussing it.. 😆 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

stay seated 🙄 

On 6/11/2019 at 4:04 PM, Dal said:

a bigger joke is that he thought it was "sad" when someone downvoted him yet he is the biggest culprit of it.

On 6/8/2019 at 12:39 PM, janet.1814 said:

FB looked cute bc it went with the video and her jumping from planet to planet and being and intergalactic goddess, but live.... if she doesn’t bring her lil planet thing with her, it just doesn’t hit as hard 

I actually really like the live versions, especially the latest interpretation