Naomi Campbell big ass bald spot from wearing too many weaves

JoeJoe

AH very true, good eye. Yea I meant to say in my 1st post too thats usually a common thing for black women with relaxers and who also do "face lift" ponytails too often. And we all know, 70's-90's Janet was all about them TIGHT ponytails and buns, it really can effect your hairline and scalp when you have strong products (relaxer/color) and are doing that style on a regular basis, wheres we see in the years since 2000, Janet still wheres ponytails, but not like she did in the previous decades.

i think she fixed the problem before it got out of control

And yet she still sews in weave lol - soon she'll need a combover!

Con my sweet cupcake, will you do me a favour?

Can you go and watch kath and kimderella for me :wub:

:lol:

Done. :D I've been meaning to go and watch it. It's looks hilarious. Now, if only they'd make a new batch of episodes as well.

:lol:

Done. :D I've been meaning to go and watch it. It's looks hilarious. Now, if only they'd make a new batch of episodes as well.

I asked Matt aswell because you didn't respond :( lol

It does look funny from the trailer. I think I'll enjoy it because its the subtleties that I love from them, and the one liners rather than the actual story lines lol