Naomi Campbell big ass bald spot from wearing too many weaves

JoeJoe

Thats more likely from relaxer and overstyling than weaves, same with Janet, Janet's been rocking the relaxer for her entire career pretty much, that plus color, plus over styling on a daily basis can have this effect if not treated properly.

At least Janet's is treatable and fixable but Naomi's is gone for the rest of her life. You'll see her weaves and wigs laying over that spot from now on. That has to suck :(

Shoot I'm suprised she don't/didn't just shave it all off and live a life dedicated to Lace fronts like Bey. LOL I kid I kid, Beyonce does have hair....we just aint seen it in almost 10 years, but even Whitney from beginning to the end of her career kept her hair SHORT, like "SNAP" length, like SHORT short, and dedicated her life to wigs and weaves, so its something that can be done.

Shoot I'm suprised she don't/didn't just shave it all off and live a life dedicated to Lace fronts like Bey. LOL I kid I kid, Beyonce does have hair....we just aint seen it in almost 10 years, but even Whitney from beginning to the end of her career kept her hair SHORT, like "SNAP" length, like SHORT short, and dedicated her life to wigs and weaves, so its something that can be done.

But how does that work in the water? :lol:

Naomi kinda does that already but it's hard to keep it cute and glued on her scalp when she is swimming in the ocean -_-

But how does that work in the water? :lol:

Naomi kinda does that already but it's hard to keep it cute and glued on her scalp when she is swimming in the ocean -_-

It's done, Bey does it, you get you a "water wig" thats just for water/beaches, and are easily replaceble, and it dont have to be glued it can be sewn in & clipped in

You know Im the resident fakehairologist lol.

• Upvote 1

Oh i had no clue :lol:

LMAO, it's like a science :asham:

Yea alot of people don't. shoot theres still people who think "if a wig gets wet won't the hair come out?" LOL no, nooo.

Ch. this was almost a career for me, I don't mean to brag but I can hook up a weave or a wig like it's nobodies business, but I don't like doing it as much anymore. But I keep up with the trends and techniques, never know when they might come in handy for anything.

• Upvote 1

Janet hasn't really had that issue since the VR tour

AH very true, good eye. Yea I meant to say in my 1st post too thats usually a common thing for black women with relaxers and who also do "face lift" ponytails too often. And we all know, 70's-90's Janet was all about them TIGHT ponytails and buns, it really can effect your hairline and scalp when you have strong products (relaxer/color) and are doing that style on a regular basis, wheres we see in the years since 2000, Janet still wheres ponytails, but not like she did in the previous decades.

Yea alot of people don't. shoot theres still people who think "if a wig gets wet won't the hair come out?" LOL no, nooo.

Ch. this was almost a career for me, I don't mean to brag but I can hook up a weave or a wig like it's nobodies business, but I don't like doing it as much anymore. But I keep up with the trends and techniques, never know when they might come in handy for anything.

Wigs and Lace fronts are not that popular on this side of the Atlantic so i have no idea how that works :lol:

LMAO, giving me Gina Norris from Beauty Shop teas :lol: You are amazing :wub:

• Upvote 1