Demo of new Britney song "Hold It Against Me"

art

Yeah, the demo singer definitely sounds like Ke$ha.

Can't wait to hear the final product - apparently it's quite an old demo and somewhat different.

Plus, I can't wait to see the video - she's been rehearsing for it for a month already and the shoot still isn't for another two weeks. She'd best be coming back ready to dance. B)

221096523.jpg

I HATE BRITNEY SPEARS FOR MAKING ME A HUGE FAN OF HERS WITH "BLACKout" AND THEN COMPLETELY ABANDONING THAT SOUND, REPLACING IT WITH TRASH LIKE THIS!

:(

I mean, this song isn't terrible. It's just blah.

"BLACKout" is a masterpiece. I COULDN'T deny her or the project when it dropped. She MADE me like her.

...I can't say I'm a fan anymore. "Circus" was crap compared to "BLACKout" And this sounds even worse.

What pisses me off is that Britney didn't even promote her best material to date. I don't care if she was "mentally unstable" when the album dropped. She gave us an embarassing fat girl MTV performance, 2 half assed videos, and A FUCKIN' ANIMATED VIDEO. What the fuck?! She talked about how much more fun, lightheared, and energetic "Circus" was than "Blackout". I hate that. And I'm sure I'll hate this shit too.

Sorry for the mini-rant.

Yeah, the demo singer definitely sounds like Ke$ha.

Can't wait to hear the final product - apparently it's quite an old demo and somewhat different.

Plus, I can't wait to see the video - she's been rehearsing for it for a month already and the shoot still isn't for another two weeks. She'd best be coming back ready to dance. B)

221096523.jpg

this is actually the first time that I'm excited to hear something from her

I HATE BRITNEY SPEARS FOR MAKING ME A HUGE FAN OF HERS WITH "BLACKout" AND THEN COMPLETELY ABANDONING THAT SOUND, REPLACING IT WITH TRASH LIKE THIS!

:(

I mean, this song isn't terrible. It's just blah.

"BLACKout" is a masterpiece. I COULDN'T deny her or the project when it dropped. She MADE me like her.

...I can't say I'm a fan anymore. "Circus" was crap compared to "BLACKout" And this sounds even worse.

What pisses me off is that Britney didn't even promote her best material to date. I don't care if she was "mentally unstable" when the album dropped. She gave us an embarassing fat girl MTV performance, 2 half assed videos, and A FUCKIN' ANIMATED VIDEO. What the fuck?! She talked about how much more fun, lightheared, and energetic "Circus" was than "Blackout". I hate that. And I'm sure I'll hate this shit too.

Sorry for the mini-rant.

BLACKOUT IS "POP GEEENIUS" !!!!!!!! :excited::dance: IT'Z BRITNEY BYTCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackout made me a fan of hers it was incredible that she was going through so much and put out one of her best albums

I'd have to say that it's her BEST album, by far. It's almost brilliant from top to bottom. The only song I'm not really feelin is "Freakshow"...and I could even listen to that without a problem. The album is excellent, a 4.7 out of 5 stars!

It has sort of a Blackout feel to me. I mean, it sounds like something that could've been on that album.

But if it doesn't end up sounding like that, I won't be disappointed - I don't like Blackout as much as most people do.

We've also gotta remember that this is a very early demo - Dr. Luke (who produced it) tweeted earlier today that "that version of hold it against me is really really old... it don't sound like that anymore... it's WAY better :-p" http://twitter.com/#!/thedoctorluke

I like what I hear so far, but I hope the single itself is even better. Can't wait. :blush:

Archived