Kill Bill Vol. 3...is this true?

vaquero

got this off of tumblr

264268_10151416868198916_42555746_n.jpg

Quentin Tarantino is finally making Kill Bill Vol. III Tarantino revealed he wants part 3 to take place 10 years after the events of Kill Bill Vol.2, presumably so that Vernita Green’s daughter (Nikki) can be old enough to track down The Bride (Uma Thurman/Black Mamba) to get revenge for killing her mother right in front of her. Vernita Green (portrayed by Vivica A. Fox), A.K.A. Copperhead, was a member of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad. She took part in the massacre at the Two Pines Wedding Chapel. She was second on The Bride’s “Death List Five.” Four years after the massacre she is living a normal life in Pasadena, Ca. under the alias of Jeanie Bell. She was trained in hand-to-hand combat and knife fighting, and it is hinted that she and The Bride shared a mutual, professional respect for each other. At the start of the first movie, they engage in a vicious fight, destroying Vernita’s living room in the process. However, Green’s four-year-old daughter Nikki arrives home in the middle of the fight, and they stop fighting since the Bride doesn’t want to kill Vernita in front of her young daughter. Green sends Nikki to her room and she talks with the Bride over coffee, apologizing for betraying her and asking for mercy on behalf of her family. The Bride coldly refuses and they agree to meet in the middle of the night to have a knife fight. However, Vernita betrays her promise, and tries to shoot the Bride with a handgun concealed within a cereal box (aptly named Kaboom). She misses and the Bride throws a knife into her heart, killing her. Her death is witnessed by Nikki which the Bride had not intended. The Bride tells Nikki, “When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it, I’ll be waiting.” Well, looks like Copperhead’s daughter (secretly trained by the eye-patch wearing Elle, who we learn didn’t actually die in that trailer) is going to attempt to exact a bloody revenge! Oh, and let’s not forget that The Bride also had a four year old daughter. I have a feeling that these lil b*tches are going to be going at it H.A.M.!

Yup, I've been stalking the updates for this sequel since 07, so YES I can confirm that they are full on starting production now. And he said he wanted to (I don't know if he did) shoot some scenes with the cast like a little bit almost every year after the 1st movie so it's like you get the kids growing up, and the characters aging. I'm excited as fuck over this.

Ah I see Effrem shares my excitement for all of the above. I CAN'T WAIT to see all the updates on the remaining Vipors, and Nikki & BB (since from jump he said thats what the movies would be about, Sofie & Elle training Nikki to go agains B.B. & The Bride). And that just like part 1 & 2 were pretty much 1 movie cut in half, 3&4 will be too. AND YES the soundtrack slayed LIFE so I'm excited about that as well.

(P.S. What the fuck happend to your FB Effie?)