"The New Normal" NBC Show...Piece of Shit NO1Curred

Bailey

I can't stand the gayer husband. :umm: He is extremely annoying.

Side note: I'm mad they haven't made a Shania Twain joke yet. :lol:

the gayer husband was waaaaayyyyyyyy too much like Ima need ya'll to bring it down several degrees of gay ...maybe 98 degrees they seem kinda gay but hetero :whistle:

what kind of self hating ish :filenails:

#thisdick xoxoxo Rocco :whistle:

anywho I do not embrace caricatures they are the hate, everyone expects gay men to be this or that and no one seems to ever get it right.....I am not here for dinner parties where we argue politics with the hateful Republican parents ..I am not here for walking pride flags posing as a fashion forward gay males...

#thisdick xoxoxo Rocco :whistle:

anywho I do not embrace caricatures they are the hate, everyone expects gay men to be this or that and no one seems to ever get it right

It's also bullshit that a "positive" portrayal of a gay man needs to be that he doesn't act gay. That's the hate :filenails:

what kind of self hating ish :filenails:

it's not self hate either its two White guys trying to convince their friends they have Black friends so desperately they hire a Black waiter serving their dinner party to pretend to be their friend.....I don't see ME in that anywhere....no sir...now bring your ass over here and get what you got coming :whistle:

It's also bullshit that a "positive" portrayal of a gay man needs to be that he doesn't act gay. That's the hate :filenails:

Oh you missed the irony then, it's okay to be gay just make sure we str8 people know it because you scream gay, like Mean Girls your so gay you can't even function.....what about all the gay men who dont do gay pride, and don't announce they are gay because ...wait for it...they actually have names and a identity not formed around their sexuality...

Oh you missed the irony then, it's okay to be gay just make sure we str8 people know it because you scream gay, like Mean Girls your so gay you can't even function.....what about all the gay men who dont do gay pride, and don't announce they are gay because ...wait for it...they actually have names and a identity not formed around their sexuality...

That's the other husband :sigh:

Please get off your soap box before you slip on the suds and break a hip :filenails:

it's not self hate either its two White guys trying to convince their friends they have Black friends so desperately they hire a Black waiter serving their dinner party to pretend to be their friend.....I don't see ME in that anywhere....no sir...now bring your ass over here and get what you got coming :whistle:

I know it's hard being black, I should know -_- I have enough black in me at any given time I'm starting to feel black -_-