Act Your ass off Thread!

jarrylf

The singing 1 was a hit, so what about an acting 1 :excited:! Your favorite dialog from a film, TV show, music video, interlude, WHATEVER! that someone else did 1st, and you know all the lines and act out all the time. :excited: I HAAAD to start this 1 because I do this shit all the time lol, and I hope you guys do too so Im not the only 1 filling up this thread LOL. Since it's so late I wont be able to record mine till tomorrow but I got alot of scenes from alot of movies set up. SOME REALLLLY FUNNY SHIT. And I wanna hear you guys again lol.

So here's the link, and good luck, and getcha Oscar! http://vocaroo.com/ (or ofcourse you can upload from Youtube like last time)

OMG I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WANT TO DO THIS

but there are people in my house and I dont want them listening to me

I plan to go all dramatical and shit!

:excited: CAN'T WAIT MAN!!! yea I got some dramatical stuff lined up and some comedy. ALSO I can't wait to do 1(some) of my fave lines from Poetic Justice, I know that movie by heart, but certain lines are just CLASSIC! and I can't wait to do them. Also gon do some Nutty Professor 1 & 2 lines

Wow these were really good! :lol: I sound a complete mess though but here they are anyway lol...

Cosby Show - "Off To See The Wretched" (I fumbled the lines by the end; I tried to do it from memory lol)

Lion King - Simba & Mufasa bonding scene (C'mon you knew I had to do a scene out of this movie :lol: I'll even take requests for other scenes since I know this film by heart lol)

Wow these were really good! :lol: I sound a complete mess though but here they are anyway lol...

Cosby Show - "Off To See The Wretched" (I fumbled the lines by the end; I tried to do it from memory lol)

Lion King - Simba & Mufasa bonding scene (C'mon you knew I had to do a scene out of this movie :lol: I'll even take requests for other scenes since I know this film by heart lol)

LOFL!!!! THE FUMBLE AT THE END WAS OK CAUSE YOU GOT THE "BALTIMORE" PART DOWN PACT and the Go To Bed Part.

I LOVE that your Mufasa sounds like he was getting ready to murder Simba, LOFL YOUR VOICE JUST ADDS EXTRA IMPACT. You'd be perfect in voicing a villain lol

LOFL!!!! THE FUMBLE AT THE END WAS OK CAUSE YOU GOT THE "BALTIMORE" PART DOWN PACT and the Go To Bed Part.

I LOVE that your Mufasa sounds like he was getting ready to murder Simba, LOFL YOUR VOICE JUST ADDS EXTRA IMPACT. You'd be perfect in voicing a villain lol

Hmm, maybe I should've gone with my original plan and did one of the hyenas' scenes. :lol: