Well, Well, Well. ThatOtherFlan has graced us with her presence.

Aquaria

The fact that I can go away and STILL be the most discussed person on this forum...

s47x2h.jpg

B)

You should just follow him on twitter and see his daily fuckery there. I mean everytime I log on twitter I see it so :umm:

HoeHoe... why don't you focus on not being late and posting "new" songs from 2006...

*sips*

18fybq.jpg

The fact that he RT's EVERY tweet he gets :umm:.

I like RTing... leave me alone Bu! <_< I can't shade you too much. You're my LEGENDtoya and I can't have you leaving the show. -_- LOL

I can't deal with it :sigh:

HoeHoe... stop co-signing. :rolleyes:

The fact that it's not just us that drag him on here...the whole of his followers drag him too :lmao:

They are just JEALOUS, BU! They are jealous! <_<

• Upvote 3

You and bu have a lot in common :) delusions of grandeur being one of the most obvious :coffee:

Lol

I'm not delusional, Paulinda! <_<

Let's see you go away for MONTHS and still have the whole forum talking about your LEGENDARY presence! :coffee:

I'm the star of a hit parody :rolleyes:.

Tell him, BU! :yahoo: We are stars... we are changing the game for parody shows! :thumbup: lol

I'm not delusional, Paulinda! <_<

Let's see you go away for MONTHS and still have the whole forum talking about your LEGENDARY presence! :coffee:

Tell him, BU! :yahoo: We are stars... we are changing the game for parody shows! :thumbup: lol

I said I'M the star. There's only one star TOF and it isn't you

BUiesha... I'm MJ! The true reason everyone tunes into the show! B) You would be the "breakout star" of the show.... basically everyone's fav... -_- lol

But what about Rebbie :tear::unsure:

LOL

Chile you got mo of a argument for yo Katherine & that blade. Katherine & LegendToya are the main attractions

The fact that I can go away and STILL be the most discussed person on this forum...

B)

HoeHoe... why don't you focus on not being late and posting "new" songs from 2006...

*sips*

18fybq.jpg

HoeHoe... stop co-signing. :rolleyes:

I already explained myself ok and the mod lucky he closed the thread before I got a chance to say something to his 2 cents he felt he needed to add. All was needed was to delete the thread or close it without being a smart ass cause ain't nobody ask for all that :rolleyes:

I already explained myself ok and the mod lucky he closed the thread before I got a chance to say something to his 2 cents he felt he needed to add. All was needed was to delete the thread or close it without being a smart ass cause ain't nobody ask for all that :rolleyes:

Ur such a bad ass :rolleyes:

But what about Rebbie :tear::unsure:

LOL

Chile you got mo of a argument for yo Katherine & that blade. Katherine & LegendToya are the main attractions

WHO!?! :unsure:

I know of a Reebok or Rosie on our show.... Never heard of a Reebie being on our show. *shrugs* lol

You think Katherine is a main attraction? lol I think MJ and JJ are the reason people watch (they draw people to our show)... but LEGENDtoya is the pure comedy of our show. lol

I sent you a text, btw... it's from a completely different number tho. Check your phone. lol

HoeHoe, You got READ, DRAGGED, and SNATCHED! Just accept and go put some ice on your battered and abused scalp! :D lol

Ur such a bad ass :rolleyes:

Let HoeHoe think he's great... his pimp probably never gives him that opportunity. -_- lol

BUiesha... I'm MJ! The true reason everyone tunes into the show! B) You would be the "breakout star" of the show.... basically everyone's fav... -_- lol

Let me not shade you because you're just gonna give me a bad edit if I do :lmao:!!!

WHO!?! :unsure:

I know of a Reebok or Rosie on our show.... Never heard of a Reebie being on our show. *shrugs* lol

You think Katherine is a main attraction? lol I think MJ and JJ are the reason people watch (they draw people to our show)... but LEGENDtoya is the pure comedy of our show. lol

I sent you a text, btw... it's from a completely different number tho. Check your phone. lol

YES, I think Michael & Janet drew in the crowd at the beginning, but Katherine & LaToya SNATCHED it from them lol. Thats based on what i've seen lol.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

B)

lol

Awwwwwwwww, Hotass.... I've missed you. :wub: *grabs your booty* :shifty:

Let me not shade you because you're just gonna give me a bad edit if I do :lmao:!!!

Exactly... :coffee:

lol

No, I would NEVER do that to you or LEGENDtoya. :tear:

YES, I think Michael & Janet drew in the crowd at the beginning, but Katherine & LaToya SNATCHED it from them lol. Thats based on what i've seen lol.

Ya'll think Katherine's that popular? lol I think it's all about LEGENDtoya!! Maybe because that's still my fav character. BUiesha can do no wrong with her! LOL!

But Blankets coming to snatch everybody!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Address me when i'm actually talking to you :umm:

HOEHOE!!!!

There, I addressed you. :yep:

lol

Awwww, I love you, HoeHoe. Even though you're late, with absolutely no walls from giving up booty for spare change. :wub:

tumblr_mf04hoPw5C1ql5yr7o7_250.gif

I. HATE. YOU. :rolleyes:

Are we going to get into the real shade though... why does Britney look like she's in her mid 50's in that gif? -_-

ThatOtherCremeBrulee is the coat in that pic not Janet

Rochester.... let's not :rolleyes: