Bruno Mars Thread

SloLove

I love me some Bruno! The new album is pretty dope, too. "Gorilla" needs to be the next single.

i started this thread to make fun of the tamar thread...i dont know much about bruno mars except i loved his song just the way you are...i dont evern think i've heard the songs from this new album. i should check him out though cause i know janet's a fan

i started this thread to make fun of the tamar thread...i dont know much about bruno mars except i loved his song just the way you are...i dont evern think i've heard the songs from this new album. i should check him out though cause i know janet's a fan

:unsure:...........you know what would've actually been funny tho, and kinda made your point about the Tamar thread.....instead of failing misrebly, if you started a thread about someone who ISN'T relevant and that people don't discuss here but releases a song on Itunes.....like Ashanti....or Tweet......but with Bruno being relevant and all it's completely acceptable for him to have a thread, tho he isnt a hot topic lol

Anyway I gotta download the album, I heard mostly good things, mostly that its better than the last (and I LOVE the last) but that this 1 is better, and too short.

ThisThreadSucks.gif

Threads created in vain ususally do, like I told him, it's such a fail, and it has nothing to do with Bruno besides the fact that he's relevant and successful, but it looks pretty damn sad to create a thread about someone you don't know much about...

Kishi, you should'a been the 1 to start a Bruno thread, because this being started as a failed attempt at humor is just demeaning lol