Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

Chase

it's not garbage at all to me actually the bass pumps on this song i just hate the over produced voice they gave Britney and I know I'm one to talk liking Rihanna but still :coffee:

I can't get with it..we talked about the returning girls gonna sound just like the "it" girls..I knew this was going to happen.. :coffee:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean they throw that word epic around like it's water I mean I stan for Rihanna but she's not epic now Janet is epic and Britney is no way on that level

for Britney to be this large and use Ke$ha and Katy Perry's producer is a failure that sound is over saturated on the radio

the level she is at she suppose to set trends not follow them

Wtf are you talking about? Britney used them as a producer before they even had DEALS...so really...its BRITS sound.

Oh yeah. Smash hit. :coffee:

Wtf are you talking about? Britney used them as a producer before they even had DEALS...so really...its BRITS sound.

Oh yeah. Smash hit. :coffee:

but they actually became popular off of Ke$ha and Katy

with her using them before I just think they could have given more to her she is Britney Spears the song is typical of them.

Katy or Ke$ha could have done this song too

actually i think Ke$ha sung the demo

O

Basically. :coffee:

Pink, Katy, Kesha and Kelly all ran out to get the producers Britney was using since her first album. The sound is hers if anything. :coffee:

but they actually became popular off of Ke$ha and Katy

with her using them before I just think they could have given more to her she is Britney Spears the song is typical of them.

Katy or Ke$ha could have done this song too

actually i think Ke$ha sung the demo

They didn't become famous or popular because of Katy and Ke$ha - especially Max - he's been hot since the late '90s. :lol:

And Ke$ha didn't sing the demo.

U do that then imma start bustin nutz :o

If her album will be blackout 2.0 I will be excited I wasn't feeling her last album... blackout was a good step for her...

Blackout is everything. My fav from her is "In The Zone" album tho. Circus was okay...it had some great songs...but had it's downfalls also.

Archived