Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

Chase

Max Martin was a hugeee bubble gum pop producer. He produced for Brit, NSync, and I think XTina. He started working with Dr. Luke and his sound has evolved to the techno Europop stuff he's been doing recently.

the best explanation i got thank you :excited:

Dr Luke is the one that made him go techno so Britney is still following the pack :coffee:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Max Martin was a hugeee bubble gum pop producer. He produced for Brit, NSync, and I think XTina. He started working with Dr. Luke and his sound has evolved to the techno Europop stuff he's been doing recently.

He never produced for floptina. I wish he would.

Britney still worked with Dr. Luke before anybody ever heard of Ke$ha. And she started having more techno influences with Blackout.

Thank you.

And she still worked with Max first.

And folks are jumping the gun. We haven't even heard her whole album yet. :rolleyes:

i like how she just took the Euro dance club feel further. In away she is like Vadge, they both take something that is in and push it just a tad bit further. . this is going to kill the clubs over here specially with a remix

with that said, it's ok , not really loving it , This fast Euro beats need powerful voices behind them and imo the chorus just falls flat , doesn't even sound like it belongs there

and am i the only one hearing Circus in the background?

Archived