Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

Chase

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to see it.. :blush:

Until then, there is nothing revolutionary about this song..I have the same feeling I had of "Womanizer"..it sucks..

OMG I hate womanizer there is nothing catchy about that song. This song at the beginning is kind of slow and sounds like kesha's song take it off, but the breakdown saves this song

OMG I hate womanizer there is nothing catchy about that song. This song at the beginning is kind of slow and sounds like kesha's song take it off, but the breakdown saves this song

Well it's Dr. Luke and Max martin..I knew this was the type of music that they will still stick to..

:lmao:

I mean they throw that word epic around like it's water I mean I stan for Rihanna but she's not epic now Janet is epic and Britney is no way on that level

for Britney to be this large and use Ke$ha and Katy Perry's producer is a failure that sound is over saturated on the radio

the level she is at she suppose to set trends not follow them

I mean they throw that word epic around like it's water I mean I stan for Rihanna but she's not epic now Janet is epic and Britney is no way on that level

for Britney to be this large and use Ke$ha and Katy Perry's producer is a failure that sound is over saturated on the radio

Showbiz tonight on Headline news is hyping it up as "Hot".. :rolleyes:

Britney used them as producers before Katy and Ke$ha were even around. :umm: (Well, Max Martin anyway, I guess her initial use of Dr. Luke coincided with Katy Perry becoming popular).

I love the song. :blush:

Archived